B&B TODAY!!!

turbo_neon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All my stuff is "out for delivery" I love it when pakages come early! But if they dont show up today then lives will be lost! :marchmellow: :bandit:

Ill post pics when they arrive. . .

greatone61 said:
If I were you I'd go find the UPS driver and take the packages from him! LOL!!!

embarrassing, but Ive done that before LOL

drive around in your area and look for the brown van :idea: :D

RedSrt007 said:

I've dont that too. Back when I was racing R/C cars, I had sent out my Tekin charger for repair. Was supposed to be back on the day of the next big race. Was getting late so I drove around till I found him. Don't think he appreciated it too much though!

I hope you get your stuff!! It's always like Christmas when you get new toys for the truck!!

Stretch

Too bad its fed ex. . . those turds are so much easier to spot!!!!

RedSrt007 said:

You aren't alone I did it too, and I called the 1-800 PICK UPS no. to see if I can go to the distribution center to pick it up! LOL!!!

I'd offer two suggestions. Take both front wheels and well liners out. Much easier access. With a stool, you are sitting right in front of your work. Also use the oem metal gaskets..no leaks...Oh, also don't forget anti-seize for the header bolts. I forget which kind I used? Have fun!

I think you're gonna like it mang. After playing footsy with the UPS guy for a few days, I finally got my adapters and installed my catback today:)
Really deep and bassey(?), some resonance when you're on it with all the windows open, but goes away at cruise. As quiet as stock in 6th on the freeway. Hope you like the burble\popping, cause it does that every time you let off now:rock:

Getting the old tailpipes off the muffler was the hardest part of the install, ended up using a cutoff wheel to open up the female pipe on the muffler to get the pipes apart. Rest was cake, prolly took 1.5 -2 hours on a lift with a couple sets of hands.

Oh yeah, it will smoke like a BITCH for a while burning the coatings off the insides of the pipes\muffler. Get some pics once you got it all together, I wanna see how those headers look in there.:burnout:

Last edited:
Alright i got everything on, SOUNDS INSANE!!! Ill start a new thread with the pictures and everthing. The only issue is i have an 06 and the hangers on the muffler didnt match up even close so ill see if B&B will shoot me over some extensions or what not. . . thanks for the input guys!

I wont lie i have spent days at the window just watching for that ups man to show up. And by about noon i get really restless and start to go driving around for him. But i dont think i would dare go up to him and say can i have my package now lol. It just makes me feel better to know he is in the area lol.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back