B&B

ChrisAZ said:
Barry, we Americans like to be loud and get noticed. You know how we are. I just wish the stock exhaust didn't bring all the neighbors who work from home to their front doors as I pass by. The UPS truck impersonation my truck does is unbelievable! Spot on.

ok, noise is objective.... but i can enjoy now a 1 hour drive ... which i could not with the B&B setup only.... look , i was yesterday 1/2 hour in traffic jam... nobody noticed , as not i see them stare at my "hughe" wheels :D , but with the original noise level i would be regarded as a "jhonny" , some redneck attention screaming big boy....with a small weeeny... :p :D :D :D :rock: :rock: sorry, that's europ mentality...;)

belgiumbarry said:
ok, noise is objective.... but i can enjoy now a 1 hour drive ... which i could not with the B&B setup only.... look , i was yesterday 1/2 hour in traffic jam... nobody noticed , as not i see them stare at my "hughe" wheels :D , but with the original noise level i would be regarded as a "jhonny" , some redneck attention screaming big boy....with a small weeeny... :p :D :D :D :rock: :rock: sorry, that's europ mentality...;)
boy, they got you spot on, norbert.........:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back