B&G Chryler?

turbo_neon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.bgchrysler.com/index.html

Is this the company that dose flashes for our trucks? I just got my SRT-8 and i heard throught the grape vine that they do reflashes on everthing. . . Can someone verify this for me so i can give them a call and try to get something worked out?

Thanks,
Jake

ya i know that they do the flashes for the trucks but i don't know about the srt8

I think they can do any Mopars. Dave really knows his stuff.

Bill.

They do do the SRT-8's. I beleive its $450 for the flash, the bitch is getting a new PCM, theres a hold on every part for the 6.1 because the 5.7 guys are using the 6.1 parts on their engines. The only way you can get it is if you take your VIN to the dealership and they might get nosy to see if its a replacement or you need it for something else.

yea i called the guy and it says on there site that it can damage the drivetrain so i asked him what he ment and he said its a hella tune basicly and it could break? So i was wanting a new ecu so i could swap it if something did happen so it would be warrented

anyone know a dealer i could contact that sells ecu's?

Last edited:
turbo_neon said:
yea i called the guy and it says on there site that it can damage the drivetrain so i asked him what he ment and he said its a hella tune basicly and it could break? So i was wanting a new ecu so i could swap it if something did happen so it would be warrented

anyone know a dealer i could contact that sells ecu's?

Try Art at Henson Motors he might be able to find you one in Canada, might be a little more expensive. Also give GS Motorsports a call, they might be able to find you one as well.

lol what up neon......... :)

I can probably get my dealer to get one.... Let me know if you want me to ask.

Ron

Contact art @ henson motors....in the vendors section!

He set a few people up with the PCM's

-Red

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back