B&G flash?

Brat

Supporting Member
Reaction score
have a chance to get a b&g flash for my qc at a good deal. has anybody got any info. on b&g flashes are they any good,and how would i get it reprogramed.any info you guys have would be app. thanks.:dontknow: :dontknow:

Don't have one, but from what I heard they are pretty popular and as good as any on the market. I am thinking of getting one too!

BTW Brat, got your PM, sounds good to me! I will contact you soon.

Wildman

I have a B&G flash on my 04. It really helps. B&G flashes for alot of people including DC performance and others. In my opinion they are the people to trust.

Wade

I have the DC flash in my 05 QC and it is the best 900.00 I have spent, made the truck a totally different animal. Very big improvement.

if you order your flash from dc performance it comes from bg chrysler in michigan, which is where mine came from.

save a little $ and go straight through bg chrysler.

i love the flash and will run with a rc now, except for slow91.

i am getting one from a guy thats tradeing in his 05 qc,and is selling the flash before he trades the truck,all i have to do is send it off to be reprogramed with my vin. number,the flash is only going to cost me 350.00. all i have to do is get ahold og b&g to send it off. does anybody have any info. on there website or phone numbers.thanks.

Man! I wish I could get a deal like that!

Contact B&G at the phone number on the website, they are very easy to deal with. (I called, just haven't sone anything yet)

B&G

I had the B&G stage 1 flash. Then upgraded to stage 2 flash. Then got the Blower flash for the turbo. Great service and I have nothing but good things to say about B&G. Hey admins you should try to get B&G as a vendor here.

Did something change?

I thought from reading on the other site a year ago that you needed to buy the computer or have it flashed by going through DC and that B&G did them for DC.?

SRT-QC said:
I thought from reading on the other site a year ago that you needed to buy the computer or have it flashed by going through DC and that B&G did them for DC.?

While they did at one time all go through B&G I don't know if they still do now. B&G kind of developed the flash along with DC. At first the stage 1 was only from B&G and stage 2 from DC. But you can get one from either. You can also get this from Boomer who is a supporting vendor here. I really don't know if there is any difference between the same flash from either one of these guys. If they are all the same I would just go with Boomer since he is a vendor.

Smoke

B & G does ALL the flashes, BUT, DC and Boomer ask for some things to be custom to their own specs. B & G also sells a stage II of its own, it is up to you to choose which one you want. I have a B & G flash in my 04. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back