b&g pcm

qcviper05

Reaction score
hey guys i need a little help. im lookn into the b&g pcm for my quad cab but am unsure how this works am i supposed to send them my pcm and they reflash it or do they ship me a new pcm with there flash

They can do either. But I would suggest getting a new pcm for times that you go to the dealership.

First of all let me welcome you to the coolest site everand let the modding begin !
Second,are you the guy I met at Long John Silvers in Harrisonburg yesterday ?:dontknow:

There is B&G,DC Performance,and X-Metal.All are comparable.I would recommend getting a new one flashed and keeping the stocker.Go for the Stage 2 with a very little timing pulled out of the program.Next mod should be high flow or catless mids ( 3" pipes) and a Magna Flow cat back (since you live so close I'll make you a deal on mine that I have for sale) the CAI kits are hotly debated as to being worth the money.I think it depends on your preference.They definitely sound better.They may not actually flow that much better than a drop-in ( also have one of those for sale IF you want to try one,totally up to you).

Then there are the mirrors,get the smaller cal-vue mirrors from X-Metal,look so much better than those HUGE stockers and painted to match also (and they are heated and adjustable just like stock).Then the lowering handling kit. Not sure if JMB Justin has these (I think he does) if not,then X-Metal again has two kits lower and way lower.

qcviper05 said:
hey guys i need a little help. im lookn into the b&g pcm for my quad cab but am unsure how this works am i supposed to send them my pcm and they reflash it or do they ship me a new pcm with there flash

Welcome to the site...:rock: as stated above...get the extra PCM... keep the stocker for "just in case". The flash has made dramatic improvement's for the QC's

Have fun.:burnout:

qcviper05 said:

GOTTA GET THE STAGE 2 FLASH.I GOT MINE FROM BOOMER @X-METAL.
IT IS BY FAR THE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK ON THE QC.IT REALLY WAKES THE MO-FO UP.SPEND THE XTRA BUCKS AND GET A SPARE COMPUTER.YOU WILL NEED IT FOR DEALER RUNS AND TOWING.AND BY THE WAY,WELCOME TO THE MADHOUSE:rock:

HOT RAM said:
First of all let me welcome you to the coolest site everand let the modding begin !
Second,are you the guy I met at Long John Silvers in Harrisonburg yesterday ?:dontknow:
Don't you mean the Blue Oyster Bar:star:?

had_to_have_it said:
there all done by bg chrysler

But they are all SLIGHTLY different , aren't they ?

I might also add this : plan what you ultimately want and go from there.No use getting the computer and K&N if you ultimately plan on doing a twin-turbo (from Underground Racing) or a Top Mount Twin-Screw (Roe Racing) or a single centrifugal (X-Metal).

Last edited:
no hot ram im not the same guy u talked 2 im actually in korea right now working 4 3 months but ne way is there any price differance between the 3 pcm's and do they all give about the same hp gains.Also has anyone used the hennessey performance throttle body

qcviper05 said:
Also has anyone used the hennessey performance throttle body
He said that name. Do a search on the "H" word and come to your own conclusion on what people here think about him.

I think they are all very comparable in price and performance.Hennessy ? Wouldn't use his products for free.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back