B & G Performance

chad434sc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just talked to B&G Performance and I asked him about how it will feel with the Torque limiter disabled and he said that these trucks have very little torque management in them as it is, so the biggest thing you feel is the fuel and timing adjustments. What do you guys think of that? I understand of course fuel and timing curves. Thats a given but I had also read a lot about how disabling the TM will make huge differences.

Depends on what you want sir Chad

From those that have had the limiter removed its made a huge differnce on power from a standing point..

Most stock guys from jsut a slam of the pedal cant really spin the tires all that much.

From what I have seen the guys that have had the limiter removed, it changes the personality of the truck, spins from a dead stop , almost thruu second.

but I am sure more will chim in

Thank you for your response. that is what I was wanting to hear. I know its not from DC or a SCT but I have still read good things about B&G and the computer was a great deal.

chad434sc said:
Thank you for your response. that is what I was wanting to hear. I know its not from DC or a SCT but I have still read good things about B&G and the computer was a great deal.

Everyone but Dc gets theres from BandG bo;) so you are at the right source, and they are really super nice guys too:rock:

I believe the flash removes the wide open throttle delay in our stock PCM.

And of course, improves on the timing (advancing) and fuel curve (more fuel at lower RPM and leaning out at upper RPMs).

Bone said:
I believe the flash removes the wide open throttle delay in our stock PCM.

And of course, improves on the timing (advancing) and fuel curve (more fuel at lower RPM and leaning out at upper RPMs).

Whats the wide open throttle delay?

chad434sc said:
Whats the wide open throttle delay?
The delay (in secs) in the wide open throttle being allowed.
Probably the TM that is being talked about off the line.

Hmm...well that makes sense. I just cant wait to feel the difference. I going to try to get back to the dyno next Monday. We have been doing it in stages. stock, CAI, catback, pc. Just to see the differences. No filter in the stock box was worth 5hp and the CAI that I have $50.00 invested in was worth 5hp over that and the sound alone was worth it. Next we will see what the exhaust gave us then plug the new pc in.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back