B&G stage 2 flash

chad434sc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a B&G stage 2 flash from rreinicherr and he shipped it off to them and we had my VIN installed. Oh what a difference it made. This truck has zero traction down low and scratches 2nd real good. I am so glad I have this truck, it is sorta curbing my appetite while my car is at the body shop.

if you get caltracs you will be buying a tranny soon after ,,or clutch if manuel,,,not that caltracs wreck your tranny ,,,all that grip and your heavy foot will eat it lol,,:nurse:

I know I'm damn glad I have a B & G flash. The difference is night and day.

Bill.

ATTENTION!

GO TO THE DEALER AND HAVE YOUR BANDS ADJUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN GET THEM TO REPLACE THE VALVE BODY AND GOV SOLENOID!

YOUR TRANNY WILL THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigike said:
ATTENTION!

GO TO THE DEALER AND HAVE YOUR BANDS ADJUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN GET THEM TO REPLACE THE VALVE BODY AND GOV SOLENOID!

YOUR TRANNY WILL THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading about this and plan to get it there in the next week or so. I bought this truck with 10,000 miles on it and now it has 18,000 on it but I will say that most of those miles are driven pretty easy and or highway miles. I will be getting it back to the dyno soon.

Most guys with their stage 2's have been fine with their tranny and So have I.
Bands dont get adjusted till 15k according to the srt manual. When I do mine i'm going to get the Doulbe deep pan and Trans go shift kit

Annu Kumar said:
Most guys with their stage 2's have been fine with their tranny and So have I.
Bands dont get adjusted till 15k according to the srt manual. When I do mine i'm going to get the Doulbe deep pan and Trans go shift kit

If you drive it hard adjust it before 15k, go with the deep pan, dont go with the Trans-go...it wont give you anything more than a sore neck.

Annu instead of a shift kit, get a performance valve body. A shift kit wont fix the fact that our valve body casings are not lapped in at all and that will always cause communication problems, late lagging shifting and others.

I've got a line on one for 395$ and a new gov solenoid is a little more.

Ironhead said:
if you get caltracs you will be buying a tranny soon after ,,or clutch if manuel,,,not that caltracs wreck your tranny ,,,all that grip and your heavy foot will eat it lol,,:nurse:

Caltracs have nothing to do with burning up your clutch................that is done by slipping it.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back