B&M Shifter

texastonka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a B&M Shifter for the 2005 RC. If anyone has one or knwos where to pick one up let me know. I appreciate it!

Good luck, they are hard to come by. Ive been looking for one since June 21

BM no longer makes the shifter, I have checked warehouses, and small shops country wide and have found none, I am sure somewhere there are a couple sitting on a shelf, but hard to find

texastonka said:
Ordered it from there weeks ago and payed with credit card. Took them a week to get back to me and say it is unavailable and refund my money another week later. Appreciate the help though.

I did the same thing last week, I thought I scored big time!:mad:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
BM no longer makes the shifter, I have checked warehouses, and small shops country wide and have found none, I am sure somewhere there are a couple sitting on a shelf, but hard to find

Tony, I thought that you had something in the works for a shifter . . . . . . .

the demand is there for sure . . . . . . . .

I wonder how many it would take to get them to make some again. I bet we could get 10 that woe prepay...?

RagunCajun said:
I wonder how many it would take to get them to make some again. I bet we could get 10 that woe prepay...?
Maybe a 100 they might think about it.:toilet: :D

what would someone be willing to pay for an aftermarket shifter ? ;)

VIPER said:
what would someone be willing to pay for an aftermarket shifter ? ;)

For one that is a true short throw shifter, comfortable hieght, factory looking and can use the factory ball, low noise and little to no vibration....

Mid 200's to mid 300's, anything over $350 is getting steep for most people IMO.

I'll probably have one for sale friday if everything goes well. Its a bm shifter with professionaly polished handle and new oem shift ball in box. Let me know if your interested. sounds from this thread that they are pretty far and few between. Also will have a vec2 for a really good price with three tunes from pbj.

mosrt10 said:
I'll probably have one for sale friday if everything goes well. Its a bm shifter with professionaly polished handle and new oem shift ball in box. Let me know if your interested. sounds from this thread that they are pretty far and few between. Also will have a vec2 for a really good price with three tunes from pbj.

I'LL TAKE IT!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back