BACK FROM COSTA RICA.....

SANCHOBA

TEXAS A&M DAD
Supporting Member
Reaction score
didn't miss ya'll:aetsch: :D celebrated my partner's 60th birthday(he's the one cooking) at our place (he's still surfing) we hired a marimba band for his party and had a good turn-out:elefant: texas style BBQ blew everyone away!

i'll be pullin' the truck outta the garage today! need a fix!:nurse:

Attachments

• jimmy2.JPG
    jimmy2.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCN0704.JPG
    DSCN0704.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 123
  • mike.JPG
    mike.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 105
  • sanch.JPG
    sanch.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 83
  • bbq2.JPG
    bbq2.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCN0705.JPG
    DSCN0705.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 102
  • denny.JPG
    denny.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCN0753.JPG
    DSCN0753.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 101
  • jimmy.JPG
    jimmy.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 111
  • jimmy 3.JPG
    jimmy 3.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 100
  • tube.JPG
    tube.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
have you found any work yet? Triton called me back, but will be going out as a deckhand next trip and I am trying real hard to get everything done to get my 500 ton

stick said:
have you found any work yet? Triton called me back, but will be going out as a deckhand next trip and I am trying real hard to get everything done to get my 500 ton
going to go to work for GOL (gulf offshore logistics) when boat is ready (its in the shipyard being refurbished) it was one of trico's vessels ( 220' ELKHORN RIVER).
they are oufitting it with a new DP system and tunnel thrusters,should be ready in a couple of weeks.

Welcome back.

I do however have one question for you. Are there any women down there? :dontknow: All I see is pictures of guys.:elefant: ;) :D

Last edited:
oyea there is women down there, any type of girl you want, city girls, village girls, hookers, depends on what part of the country you are in

delray was fun,,,my wife played the slot machines the whole time we was there,,lol

I thought they were friendly until she told me what they wanted,,she knew before me,,,LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back