Back from Vacation..

Riff62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well..I returned from my first trip to the Caribbean early this morning..I spent 3 days in Antigua, and then got on a WindJammer and cruised to St Baths,St Maarten, Stasia, Nevis, and back to Antigua. This was my first real vacation anyhere, and it was just awesome. Everywhere I went, the weather was beautiful, the water warm, and the beer cold..
There was nothing like standing on the bow of a 250ft sailing ship at night under a full moon with my girlfriend, a Carib, and the wind on my face..
I will post some pics later today...Its good to be back and catch up on everthing ..I missed you guys..I kept thinking how cool it would be to get a bunch of people together and do a trip like this..

Matt

Riff62 said:
Well..I returned from my first trip to the Caribbean early this morning..I spent 3 days in Antigua, and then got on a WindJammer and cruised to St Baths,St Maarten, Stasia, Nevis, and back to Antigua. This was my first real vacation anyhere, and it was just awesome. Everywhere I went, the weather was beautiful, the water warm, and the beer cold..
There was nothing like standing on the bow of a 250ft sailing ship at night under a full moon with my girlfriend, a Carib, and the wind on my face..
I will post some pics later today...Its good to be back and catch up on everthing ..I missed you guys..I kept thinking how cool it would be to get a bunch of people together and do a trip like this..

Matt

Now that my friend is and Idea. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

thats cool glad the trip went well, hope you got some nice pics

Riff62 said:
Its good to be back and catch up on everthing ..I missed you guys..I kept thinking how cool it would be to get a bunch of people together and do a trip like this..

Matt

Now there's a recipe certain to end up in jail time...:p :D

Hamrhead said:
Now there's a recipe certain to end up in jail time...:p :D

How does that saying go.:confused: A friend will come bail you out. A true friend will be there beside you saying, damn, but didn't we have a good time.:D

Can't wait for the pics! glad you had a blast :rock:

Black1 said:
I wonder where people that live in the Carribbean go on vacation? To LA? :dontknow: :D
Prolly Florida :star:

Congrats on having the time to enjoy the reasons why we work so hard

Black1 said:
I wonder where people that live in the Carribbean go on vacation? To LA? :dontknow: :D

Yeah, Maui Patrick should vacation over here in Camden or Newark NJ!!:idea:

Probably be a cheap vaca, if he didn't get shot.:eek:

Hamrhead said:
Yeah, Maui Patrick should vacation over here in Camden or Newark NJ!!:idea:

Probably be a cheap vaca, if he didn't get shot.:eek:

LMAO!!! Yeah, I bet he could get a hotel cheap. AND, plenty of folks to clean his windshield at the stop light! ;)

The first is the Polynesia..250ft,
next is Dickenson Bay in Antigua
3rd is my friends Randy, Bob, Karen, my g/f Dianne, and myself,
4th is Eden Rock Resort in St Barths
5th is sunset in St Maarten
6th is on board ship,
7th is ..dont know.lol
last is Dianne on PPP night on the ship..PPP is pimps prostitutes, and pirate night..
I have more if anyone is interested..lol..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back