Back window club decal ideas

So...your saying theres a chance???? I think I may put a nice, clean decal on my back window. Whoever decides to make them I'd like to see the ideas.
:D

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA]Dumb and Dumber 'There's a Chance' - YouTube[/ame]

^^^This is great! :D

I am bring the designs to a local shop today. I should have a general idea regarding price and color options soon.

I am bring the designs to a local shop today. I should have a general idea regarding price and color options soon.

Good deal! Keep up the great work. Btw, I'll take mine in silver. :D

Just called the sign shop and didnt realize that everything here is shutting down for mardi gras. They wont be open till wednesday. Sorry guys.

We'll be here

My brother owns a vinyl decal cutter, I could see how much he would want to do them. I gave him a shout and said he would be down if you wanna go through him. Just lmk what size you guys are kinda shooting for and what exact design and ill see what price hes thinking.

Ducati Hauler you have given us some great examples for the decal, thanks. I have pick one of yours and I am having a local co. make it and install it. Thanks again for your time.

Is it too late to add the word "Member" to the decal? Just thinkin out loud.
Also, think the size and color should be the same for all in our club.
IMHO

Has anyone looked around online? I'm on my phone now so I can't, and won't have access to a computer for a few days.

I've looked into making my own decals when I've bad bad ideas but there are sites where you can upload your own design and have it printed off.

We could settle on a design and leave it available for people to procure on there own.

Might have a problem selling that color thing to guys with yellow or red trucks. What looks good on your black might not on the other colors.

Might have a problem selling that color thing to guys with yellow or red trucks. What looks good on your black might not on the other colors.

Exactly! Keeping one standard colour will never happen cause we have all different colour trucks! I'm sure were not going to make the standard cour yellow ??? Lmao:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back