back window does not latch.

scoobert said:
the latch is not "latchable" its too short?

I suggest you hire an attorney and sue Chrysler for latch failure, as it is causing you personal anguish and unecessary grief besides the injuries sustained to your lower back from frequently twisting your torso to continuously shut the glass... Which poses another serious safty risk when you're driving. :stupido2:I think you have a case.... But... But I'm sure you were already thinking that.

but if ya sue Chrysler, won't one just be gettin one's own money back??????

Those latches are pretty flimsy. What you need to do is replace it with a power sliding window:rock: :rock: :rock:

Venom Power said:
I suggest you hire an attorney and sue Chrysler for latch failure, as it is causing you personal anguish and unecessary grief besides the injuries sustained to your lower back from frequently twisting your torso to continuously shut the glass... Which poses another serious safty risk when you're driving. :stupido2:I think you have a case.... But... But I'm sure you were already thinking that.

That's some funny sh*t right there, i don't care who ya are!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

FastSRT19 said:
That's some funny sh*t right there, i don't care who ya are!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

I've said this somewhere before but I'll repeat... Thank you, I know you have a choice in VTCoA nonsense and I appreciate your choosing Venom Power. Please be careful when standing as your brain may have shifted during my ridiculous antics.

I have the center part of the sliding window in my garage somewhere, with part of the latch on it. your more then welcome to it.

Venom Power said:

:congrats: :D

Venom Power said:

see this is why you will never be a lawyer.
chrysler is going BANKRUPT and you will be the last in line to be paid, so you will get 0.

so happy i am jewish, otherwise i might be in a lawsuit now with them and never get paid.

on another note i will check the track again this evening.

scoobert said:
see this is why you will never be a lawyer.
chrysler is going BANKRUPT and you will be the last in line to be paid, so you will get 0.

so happy i am jewish, otherwise i might be in a lawsuit now with them and never get paid.

on another note i will check the track again this evening.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back