back window does not latch.

scoobert said:
see this is why you will never be a lawyer.
chrysler is going BANKRUPT and you will be the last in line to be paid, so you will get 0.

so happy i am jewish, otherwise i might be in a lawsuit now with them and never get paid.

on another note i will check the track again this evening.

:y:........You're all right Scoob….. I must say, you had me worried for a while with some of your previous posts, but you had me laughing here. And you're probably correct; you wouldn't have collected a dime had you attempted to sue Chrysler at this time. I'm just a smart ass so of course my advice wasn't meant for you to literally follow. Plus, I'm not Jewish so money slides through my hands like adolescent male genitalia through Michael Jackson’s palm. I would be more like a Rabbi during a Barmitsfah. I wouldn’t make much money so I would keep the little tips.:laugh: But don’t get me wrong, I am in NO way anti-Semitic. If you have legitimate money making skills you’re blessed. But frivolous claims? Nah, not my cup 'o tea. :shakehands:Truce?

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
I would be more like a Rabbi during a Barmitsfah. I wouldn’t make much money so I would keep the little tips.:laugh:

HA HA HA...you could never be anti-Semitic, even hitler knows the difference between a bar mitzvah, and a bris.

i have to apologize as well, all i do is joke, i have the inability to be serious.
in all reality i have AS so all i can do is try my best to create a brain mouth filter, that does not really exist.

and yes i had a bris.

Well... I... I learned something today. All this time I thought a a bris was a form of oven-baked pastry or rice cake. Picture me at a bar mitzvah requesting to taste sample some of their delicious bris huh? LOL :rolleyes: Gosh I feel like a dope.

found the problem....
not an OE window.

P4260001.jpg

we saw right away at the GTG yesterday that it latched on the opposite side of the stock window, and then noticed it didnt have the small black panels on top and bottom, so we figured it was replaced at one point...Maybe Scoob could still go after Chrysler for initially installing a window that was obviously dangerously prone to breakage, therefore necessitating replacement with an inferior and incorrectly manufactured window?

I noticed that in the pic thread, that it's different than OEM. It doesn't have the black (blank) panels above/below the center, AND it's got a rubber "gasket" around the entire window.

I bet the window was solid before, and someone put an aftermarket slider in there. I doubt your truck sustained substantial damage(s). :)

He could probably win if Scoobutt preference d that his gfriend was pregnant when the window mysteriously opened on its own exposing her and the fetus to 'regular' air. :p

:rock:

HOLD UP!!! I think Roz's avatar just poked me in the eye. :eek:LOOK AT THOSE THINGS, she could dial a rotary phone with 'em.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back