Backed into a concrete pylon...need advice on replacement part

1QuikSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp, it finally happened, my trucks first blemish....wasn't paying attention and backed into a concrete light pylon in a parking lot. Good news is nothing cracked and it's just bad paint rashing.

So I need to know if I can just get a replacement piece. Its the rear passenger side, very corner. It's not the actual bumper under the tailgate but the piece that kinda sits over the bumper and runs to the fender well. I'm assuming its part of the SRT bodykit so I'm hoping I can just replace it.

Any leads on where to order this?

Wow, never heard of that X2 site...hope they have fair prices!

Wow, never heard of that X2 site...hope they have fair prices!

Not much on fair prices from what I hear. Best of luck in finding what you need.

Post a picture of the damage, it could be repaired if there is no cracking like you said. Any bodyshop would be able to repair it but that is depending on the damage.

Post a picture of the damage, it could be repaired if there is no cracking like you said. Any bodyshop would be able to repair it but that is depending on the damage.

Too bad Earl Scheib isn't still around..he paint any car any color for $99.95 back in the day...right. But don't feel too bad..I clipped my tool chest pulling into the garage at one in the morning awhile back...sometimes shit happens when you least expect it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yea, they quoted me $300 for a replacement that they could not guarantee would need body work/painted...wow.

Just going to take it to a local mom n' pop paint shop here. I'm almost positive it will be cheaper, plus I know it will fit with no issues.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back