Bad ass ride for sale

SRT Dude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sell your house, your pets, some superfluous organs and the superfluous organs of others: a Lamborghini Reventon has come up for sale.

Remember it? Of course you do. It's the 6.5-litre, V12 powered 650bhp ode to everything that Lamborghini stands for. Carbon fibre excess? Check. Big, hugely intimidating and shouty body. Raucous engine note capable of spontaneously combusting nearby wildlife?

This particular one is being offered by Surrey-based SuperVettura car sales, and is reported as being car number 18; that's 18 from a build run of just 20, remember, originally destined for "Lamborghini friends and collectors". No word on who the previous owner might be, but our man from SuperVettura tells us that owner has a collection of "these types of vehicles", and also owns the UK's only Reventon Roadster. It's not our good friend and Lamborghini aficionado Jay Kay, before you scream into your keyboard, though he was once shown a Reventon...

It's covered just 1,000 miles since its 2008 registration, and as you'll no doubt remember, features that luscious V12 lifted straight from the Murcielago. In this guise, it produces 650bhp and 487lb ft of torque, and is capable of a 0-62mph time of 3.4 seconds and a top speed of over 211mph.

The price? A bargain at just £849,950. around 1.3 1.4 million US Says Tom Wareham from SuperVettura: "The car is simply exquisite, encompassing everything Lamborghini and the bull stands for.

Attachments

• Large%20Image.jpg
    Large%20Image.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 387
Man that's sexy. Kind of reminds me of an F22 with the sharp angles and matte paint.

it was modeled after a stealth fighter jet,, guess thats why you see those lines..

the dash is insane,, has jet like gauges

http://www.dreamroad.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/2008-lamborghini-reventon-dashboard.jpg
2008-lamborghini-reventon-dashboard.jpg

My damn Visa just declined WTF i just paid the minimum payment on the damn card too. Soon as i get home ill try ordering with my American Express hahahahaa

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back