Bad@$$ Nitrous Purge...

No can do...Grille goes up with the hood.(unless you use lots of line for the 05's)

SRT-IZ said:
No can do...Grille goes up with the hood.(unless you use lots of line for the 05's)

You could run it up with the light/windshield washer plumbing.... :confused: But, your right, it would need a lot of line (but do-able, I think).

That is some COOL shit! :rock:

whoever had the truck they just put the viper badge at the top of the front fender, that would be sweet to see it purge out that badge!

I saw a kit the other day that had Blue LEDS. When they hit the purge the LEDS lit up the whole Purge fog!!! It was awesome!!!!

Something like that coming out of the tips of Sneaky Pete's fangs would be the absolute!!!!!!:rock::rock:

did that on my charger- about 6months ago- i should of patented the idea and made a kit- ha ha ha- but mine shoot to the side instead of down- it has a better effect- i will take some video and post

EMT/SRT said:
whoever had the truck they just put the viper badge at the top of the front fender, that would be sweet to see it purge out that badge!
I was thinking the same thing...
I believe that's srt-11 that has the badge up there on the fender like a ferrari :dontknow:

ya ive got the LIGHT kit for my purge just have to hook it up .. i was thinking of doing something liek that as well.. just need a longer purge hose to run it all the way across the hood..

it would be waaaaay cooler to put it in the passenger seat, aimed at the passenger :)

On my hemi I had it comming out of the Srt-10 hood scoop, one far left and one far right, with a yellow light... that got some looks...

Had mine coming out of the hood scoop with a red light. Right now is the standard straight up shot on the drivers side, but I'm looking into trying a few diffrent things right now. I keep you all posted.

that looks sweet, but I prefer not to waste any precious nitrous like that. you don't actually need a purge if you shoot over a 75 shot. the nos has kicked in instantly every time I've hit the button - even right after changing the bottle.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back