BAD-RC FRONT FASCIA ENHANCEMENT MOD

Stinker said:
LOLOL long story behind that fence bud:D its gonna have to hit the ground before I remove it:p

you must learn to love your nabors lol:D

Prof said:
Picture531-1-1-1.jpg

BTW Prof, this is a go, will be in production later this summer;)

Stinker said:
BTW Prof, this is a go, will be in production later this summer;)

Ok...your going to be offering this later this summer? SAAAAAA-WEEEEEET!!!! If able, any more details? Carbon Fiber?

Stinker said:
Bad RC had this cool mod we just had to share with you guys, I went a lil while ago and bought all the stuff to do it, total cost about $35:rock: and that was with stainless hardware!

Now It only took about 10 minutes to do!

Looks great and may actually add a little bit of protection to the front fascia.

Now mind you , it is only foam, so the protection isnt going to keep the front fascia from actuall damage , but while at lowes I did see a couple furniture floor savers that you could add to maybe give a little more protection.

but all that was done was to lay out the door edge across the front bottom of the fascia.

dont cut it until you are done, and dont pull it tight across, jsut let it lay naturally.

now I got stainless self tapping screws, and stainless washers to do this with..

I dont think instructions will be needed, it is pretty self explaining:D

and with Bad RC's blessing I may add this to the site, and you know I have to make a dollar or two, but it will be offered with his ok:)
100_0852.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0851.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0853.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0854.jpg
[/IMG]

shoot I need some instructions and what you bought so i can go get it.

Big Worm said:
shoot I need some instructions and what you bought so i can go get it.
I will have them on my site maybe tonight mainly because i have some of you guys that dont actually shop or leave the house:D

but other wise lowes or home depot has it all

you need to get some counter suck screws for that ,,,them cheap self tapping screws look like crap ,,,get some black counter sunks

Ironhead said:
you need to get some counter suck screws for that ,,,them cheap self tapping screws look like crap ,,,get some black counter sunks
I dont ride underneath the truck fisherman:p I cant see em even if they were pink:D like yurn:p

Overcome by events I think...here is where I ended up:

First: JMB skid plate to protect the bottom of the front facia...then

Second: Adding JTS rubber nose to cover the skid plate.

Worked for me...protection plus a lower look, at a really good price.

First the skid plate:

IMG_0455.jpg

Second, the rubber cover:

IMG_0462.jpg

fair enough.

I was hoping someone made a splitter like this:
dodge_challenger_srt10_main_630-1014-636x360.jpg

it'd be soooo purdy.

What ever happened with that carbon fiber splitter that Stinky said would be in production by last summer? I was REALLY looking forward to that to go along with 1900's carbon scheme.

I am about to go redneck engineering, and make one out of some MDF sitting in my garage.

biff said:
I am about to go redneck engineering, and make one out of some MDF sitting in my garage.

Slap a carbon fiber overlay on it and we'll see how it comes out.

Stinky, how much is "too much money?"

Venom Power said:
Slap a carbon fiber overlay on it and we'll see how it comes out.

Stinky, how much is "too much money?"
the guy I was talking with wanted 2k, but gotta line on another carbon person, more reasonable, but havent had time to get to him yet:eek:

I presume the same thing happened to the carbon fiber hood...

Prof said:
I presume the same thing happened to the carbon fiber hood...
On the hood, it would be more, talking with them for a bit, one concern was durability, to make it really durable and long lasting with no cracking it would take an immense amount of work.
and two for them to get the grain exactly correct, they may have to basically build two hoods to make one, and the fact of the way the first deal went, I didnt want to do carbon hoods and then them end up cracking and have to deal iwth that all over again,

they will put in a carbon insert in the scoop area, but we never discussed cost

Back