Bad Year

SHU-DOG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just Moved to Reno NV from Southrn Calfornia
Been a tough year.

Been away from you guys toooo long.

Lost a best friend 3 months ago. I was last to see him as he sped off. We missed turn others buddies were gettin off at and we went to the next exit. He went a back way. I came back around on freeway. He missed a turn at about 90mph on his motorcycle. We didn't find him for 28 hours. Pretty shitty as I was the one talkin to his brother givin him updates.

To top that off a month later a bunch of his friends go together for a memorial ride. Im in SRT takin a bitchen metal cross. A buddy on another friends TL1000R bike decides to snake into me. I tried to avoid only to have him slam into fron passenger wheel, bumper and door. I slammed into gardrail after tire popped. He dumped it on freeway in shorts, t-shirt n shoes. BAD road rash and messed up ankle. But so far no skin grafts. THE ANKLE IS ANOTHER ISSUE. Follow up conitinues.

THen 2 weeks later another best friend has a heart attack at 36. Ends up in hospital only to be found the next morning on the floor dead. I got the info all in like 6 hours. "Yo bros in Hospital" - "dude, bros dead". Kindah messed up.

This all happening while the biz is taking a beating with fuel prices and truck sales in the toilet.

All i can say is Im looking forward to getting through this year. Economy better rebound quicker than later.

Anyway enough for now. Good to be back. I'll check in periodically.

I gottah get familiar with who's all here and who's moved on.

Super Tank mike sold the truck i know.

C U ALL AROUND.

SHU

Good to see you back Shu....

Sorry about your friends, that is never easy.

Things will get better, they can't get much worse....

Stay positive, and keep the shiny side up!

Shu the story is the same everywhere you go. i still remember that you were first member i met on our way to LACR.. Good times then. Gas was cheap and the truck was a extra notch in the belt and not a financial burden. just hold it together and things will pull thru.

Hey Kev, good seeing you here. Shitty to hear all the bad news. Still planning on getting up there to see you one of these days. Don't know if I'll have any cash to fill up the bike, but ain't there a thing in September? Be good to tip a beer again.

Dayam bro,

That's some hardass shit to handle.... Sorry for the heartache and pain.

Hope the future brings some happiness along with it...

God bless you.....

Tim

hey Kevan, sorry to hear about your bad times,i know when i meant you that you are a good person and all this bad stuff happens to you and it seems to happen to the good people, but hang in there it will change......(yea hopefullley).....i also went thru some bad times business wise,so i kind of know how you fell, i had to shut down 2 of my stores and lay off 24 people,yea it sucks ....also scents the last time we meant i had to trade in my srt-10, because the tranny kept going out (well 3 times in 2 years)and 33k mils..........agin sorry to hear about your friends all in a short time like that.........its good your back here posting agin...:)

I'm real sorry to hear about your friends. Good friends are very hard to find. I hope things get better for you.

As for me, I can tell you that in the business world the last 3 years have sucked worse than I ever thought they could.

On the personal side, my son is growing into a very fine young man that is making his dad very proud. Also I have found the partner in life that I never thought I would ever find. Someone that really completes me, so as a whole I'm not going to complain.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back