Badass Guages

I will try giving them a call tomorrow to see of they offer something for our trucks. In the app guide it shows that they have something for ALL Ram models 04 and up, but you are correct in saying there is nothing for the SRT 10

perk_1405 said:
i have got to get some im calling tomorrow to.

Let us know what they tell you. I would love to change my current set up.

i think im getting these too, see if they have a boost fuction as well for us boosted guys

I would be willing to bet that the boost will not work well for us unless we change out the sensor. I am running the VEC, and it intercepts the signal since the PCM is not programmed to know what to do with boost. The SCT guys may be all dialed in though, since they replace the sensor with a wider band.

tinygiants said:
I would be willing to bet that the boost will not work well for us unless we change out the sensor. I am running the VEC, and it intercepts the signal since the PCM is not programmed to know what to do with boost. The SCT guys may be all dialed in though, since they replace the sensor with a wider band.

I believe they use a map sensor to see the boost.

I thought it got all the info from the OBDII port. If that is the case, it is using the installed map sensor. And the stock MAP can not read pressure, only vacuum.

Not really sure. I know that Mickey got his tuned with the SCT got rid of the split second box and jumper pumps, and used a 2 bar map sensor with 60 lbs injectors. I think they may have replaced the stock map sensor with the 2 bar map sensor.

Maybe he'll chime in or someone else that has done their tune with the SCT that is FI.

I know the FI SCT guys have replaced the stock MAP with the 2 Bar units.

tinygiants said:
I know the FI SCT guys have replaced the stock MAP with the 2 Bar units.

Then the ECU is able to see boost with the 2 bar unit. The boost just needs to be remapped using the SCT.

If that is the case then the Aeroforce gauge should pick up the boost signal through the OBDII port. At least in theory.

Last edited:
I agree. For those that have done the SCT and MAP upgrade, it should read fine, assuming it works on the SRT-10. In my case, I am using the VEC. So I can not use that function.

Yellow venom said:
Those are the sweetest gauges,I've seen! Hopefully they will work for our trucks,will make a fantastic stocking stuffer!

yup i will get those as soon as there is a set that works right on a ten,,GROUP BUY????????????????????

in the video the bottom gauge shows boost/vacc. ill post up what they say later when i call

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back