Badges Gone. well, most of them

Get Bit said:
I agree, more I see the pics, the more I think I need to drop the ass end about 2-3" I do not want it too low or "slammed" I guess.

belltech sells a shackle kit that will bring the ass down about an 1 1/2".
I did it and not sure if I will go any lower.Did a thread on this awhile ago.
Do a search and should be some pics.Levels it out nice.:rock:

bigike said:
is that Hein 1, like Hein and shein? making the beast with 2 backs?

LOL, Naa, it is just my last name, had 1,2,3 on my cars, Viper is "Get Bit", had the Hein plates since 96. The Hein1 plate has been on 18 cars alone over the last 10 years. :rock:

Thanks for the comments guys, it looks much better. I will look into a lowering kit for the ass-end. The only other mod might be the cat-less mids, although the only thing holding me back is having drone in the cab.

Looks good ---now compare the locations of the srt10 door badges----relocate one or remove both that is the question....

Just finished debadging my truck, got to remember not to rub that adhesive with my thumb, got one hell of a blister. LOL

No pictures yet, I'm working on something for the tailgate and if it works out as planned, should really look awesome, I;ll post pictures when it gets finished. Held for some parts right now.

Waiting on the lowering kit to get here, that goes on next weekend. :rock:

05QCViper said:
Looks good ---now compare the locations of the srt10 door badges----relocate one or remove both that is the question....

I know, good thing I cant see them at the same time :) I would hate to remove them completely, however re-locating might be an option. Too hot out to drive it anyway, I will just let it sit and think about it for a while! ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back