Badges or No Badges you make the call

Keep the badges or lose the badges

• Total voters
My $0.02 Worth

K,

The only reason why I would say for you to keep the Hennessey and Venom 1000 badges is because after all the dough you laid down and time away from her, you ought'a be proud :proud: to flaunt what you have. REPRESENT YO!

But if you choose to lose the OEM stuff, be my guest. With SRT-10 stuck on the body, I find that people still think these trucks have HEMI's in them. So it's no big deal to remove. That's why I placed the 505 badges up front behind the headlights where HEMI would be so there could be noooo misake.

Oh yeah put that damn wing back on son:trytofly: because I know you're not hauling around about a 200 lb. bag of dirt for down force.. you wanna lose control at high speeds or sumthin':questionmark: You're just gonna end up like this...
Wreck.jpg

Yeah, nowwhat!? (opps, no pun intended):flybye:

Last edited:
Just got Home...looks like the Badges are currently ahead of the Lose the badges.....In Oklahoma I have a regular license plate you have to carry it the cab of the truck....the special tag can be removed......And yes my garage is a mess....lots of cycling stuff and 3 gun safes....I am a packrat....can't seem to get rid of anything...:(:(.....Thanks for all the votes and keep em coming who knows lose the badges may catch up...:)

most people won't have a clue. At the track they might, but not around town. Think of the confusion your going to cause as people try to look your truck up on the internet

Keep the Hennessey logo and debadge everything else. When you remove the front ram emblem, be prepared to take it to a body shop to fill in the divit and paint it. Once you remove the emblems, I found gasoline works the best to get the glue residue off. I debadged my truck in about an hour. I also added painted door and tailgate handles(red truck) and the painted calvu mirrors. I get some strange looks like what kind of truck is that and a lot of thumbs up.

Keep the badges and give the turbo set up to a monkey. Well, it was worth a try.

Now this is my personal opinion, and most would say I'm pretty screwed up, but unless Hennessey is sending you a check for a few hundred a month to advertise for him I would be pissed that he had the gall to attach stickers to my truck.

Okay, I will go away now.

Last edited by a moderator:
keep the srt-10 part but add a viper emblem to it and keep the hennessey suff

Silverback said:
Keep the badges and give the turbo set up to a monkey. Well, it was worth a try.

Now this is my personal opinion, and most would say I'm pretty screwed up, but unless Hennessey is sending you a check for a few hundred a month to advertise for him I would be pissed that he had the gall to attach stickers to my truck.

The thing about apes I really dig is that always say what everyone else is usually thinking !! - :D ;)

tat2stuff said:
sleeper all the way...lose em

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^And put the wing back on :D

:rock:

Venom Power said:
K,

The only reason why I would say for you to keep the Hennessey and Venom 1000 badges is because after all the dough you laid down and time away from her, you ought'a be proud :proud: to flaunt what you have. REPRESENT YO!

But if you choose to lose the OEM stuff, be my guest. With SRT-10 stuck on the body, I find that people still think these trucks have HEMI's in them. So it's no big deal to remove. That's why I placed the 505 badges up front behind the headlights where HEMI would be so there could be noooo misake.

Oh yeah put that damn wing back on son:trytofly: because I know you're not hauling around about a 200 lb. bag of dirt for down force.. you wanna lose control at high speeds or sumthin':questionmark: You're just gonna end up like this...
Wreck.jpg

Yeah, nowwhat!? (opps, no pun intended):flybye:

That thing sold for a little under 13K .................... :D :(

Keep the badges, I'm sure anyone can tell there's something up with your truck when it's running so your screwed on the sleeper part already, personally I think the hennessey twin turbo badges are cool and unique

What about a couple dozen banana's?? LOL

Silverback said:

LMAO!!! Nice try Buddy...

Walt Put the wing back on and take off all badges... Defently the hennessy badges....

WizzySRT10 said:
Walt Put the wing back on and take off all badges... Defently the hennessy badges....

Shit Wizzy - we just agreed on something :rock:

KillerSRT10 said:
Keep the badges, I'm sure anyone can tell there's something up with your truck when it's running so your screwed on the sleeper part already, personally I think the hennessey twin turbo badges are cool and unique

What about a couple dozen banana's?? LOL

I always carry a couple bunchs of bananas in the back of the truck.:rock: Never know when you might get hungry or run across a nice female gorrila. :eek: :p :D

Silverback said:
I always carry a couple bunchs of bananas in the back of the truck.:rock: Never know when you might get hungry or run across a nice female gorrila. :eek: :p :D

EEEEWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:p :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back