BAMA vs. TN VOLS

eddie102870

Supporting Member
Reaction score
heading out in the morning to Tuscaloosa:rock: Mikey USC still SUX!!!!:thefinger:

he did look good last weekend. trying to figure out how to get beer in the stadium.:dontknow:

Maybe if you count the quarterback from MIddle Tennesse State, or if they would allow 13 players on the field for your team FastJack. Go BAMA.....

Silverbullet08 said:
yea it will be texas and either florida or bama in the national championship
im hoping bama doesnt fall flat like they did last year. everyone is still healthy and the way florida played arkansas we should be good to go but you never know.

The Gators almost had their asses handed to them last week. But I still dont understand why we are still starting Crompton. Lost hope...

SPACEMONKEY1 said:
Tennessee is going to get murdered.
Hey assmonkey, do you call that MURDERED???:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

FATJACK said:
Hey assmonkey, do you call that MURDERED???:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Oh so close Jack! You should have been cheering a little harder.

Buffalo Sabres said:
Oh so close Jack! You should have been cheering a little harder.
Hey Kyle, good to hear from you. I am a fair weather Tennessee fan, when they do well I love 'em. I really did not want them to knock Alabama outta first place, always good to have an SEC team in the top spot. BUT tonite woulda been a helluva win!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back