banner and sticker

Brat

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just put on my sticker on the truck,and have the banner in my office.both are top of the line,thanks Steve for the great workmanship and great service.:rock: :rock:
decal2.jpg
banner3.jpg

:confused: Hey is his a smaller version Steve?? Mine looks sooooo damn big!! :dontknow:

Brat said:
just put on my sticker on the truck,and have the banner in my office.both are top of the line,thanks Steve for the great workmanship and great service.:rock: :rock:

Glad you like them! I've been meaning to send you a note too. My guys have printed the other decals that you want 3-4 times and they are not to my satisfaction. If they can't get them any better I'm gonna back out on doing them...

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Glad you like them! I've been meaning to send you a note too. My guys have printed the other decals that you want 3-4 times and they are not to my satisfaction. If they can't get them any better I'm gonna back out on doing them...
not a problem Steve,I trust your judgement.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

That I know but I dunno it just looks so much smaller on the truck...lol, did you figure out our stripe issue Steve ;) :p
Texas Yellow Fever said:
You do have the wider version.

I'd love to try it just don't wanna yank those emblems there's no way we can work around them?? Mike's given up on this??
Texas Yellow Fever said:
I'm waiting on you as I recall??? :dontknow: :confused: :p

mopower1958 said:
Brat that looks great on the red truck! Steve can you give me the dimensions of the rear window decal? Those look good, I need one for the Rhino hood in black.

The one on Brat's truck is about 8 X 12 as I recall. The bigger one is like 10 X 20, I think.

Craig said:
I'd love to try it just don't wanna yank those emblems there's no way we can work around them?? Mike's given up on this??

Well, there are at least a couple of options. We could build a cutout around the hood emblems, or print them on the decal. Personally, what I think would be cool is to delete the "viper powered" badges and put something like 505 C.I.D. like the old NASCAR cars had on the hood...but that's just me.:D

How bout narrowing out the stripe to avoid the badges?? Feasible?? :confused:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Well, there are at least a couple of options. We could build a cutout around the hood emblems, or print them on the decal. Personally, what I think would be cool is to delete the "viper powered" badges and put something like 505 C.I.D. like the old NASCAR cars had on the hood...but that's just me.:D

I don't really wanna take mine off either.... damn, hey Mike why don't you paint the inlet on the hood black and lets see how that looks!! :burnout:
Nowwhat said:
damn badges....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back