** Barely Used Ram LED Taillights For Sale**

VAViperPower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a barely used/brand new pair of Ram Pickup LED Taillights that will fit 2002-up Dodge Ram Pickups. They are in perfect shape, no scratchs, dings, and have a finish as polished as your paint job. The LED lights up incredibly bright and the Lenses are slightly smoked and came that way from the factory. I had them installed on my 05 Reg. Cab SRT-10 Red, and they looked incredible. They are a relative cheap upgrade that really set the back of your truck apart from the other Dodges on the Road. PM me if your interested and will sell to the Highest offer. You will not be dissapointed with this upgrade for your truck. I paid $285 plus shipping when I bought them a few weeks ago. Im forced to sell them since Ive got to sell my SRT-10 in the near future. I attached pics to show quality and condition of the LED Taillights. My loss is your gain. Good Luck!!

Pics?
What are you selling them for?

VAViperPower said:
I have a barely used/brand new pair of Ram Pickup LED Taillights that will fit 2002-up Dodge Ram Pickups. They are in perfect shape, no scratchs, dings, and have a finish as polished as your paint job. The LED lights up incredibly bright and the Lenses are slightly smoked and came that way from the factory. I had them installed on my 05 Reg. Cab SRT-10 Red, and they looked incredible. They are a relative cheap upgrade that really set the back of your truck apart from the other Dodges on the Road. PM me if your interested and will sell to the Highest offer. You will not be dissapointed with this upgrade for your truck. I paid $285 plus shipping when I bought them a few weeks ago. Im forced to sell them since Ive got to sell my SRT-10 in the near future. I attached pics to show quality and condition of the LED Taillights. My loss is your gain. Good Luck!!

WERE ARE THE PIC'S?

Whitesnake said:
WERE ARE THE PIC'S?
:withstupid:..........:D...........:withstupid:

And how come you dont have a set price?? Highest bidder?? Thats what e-bay is for.......:idea:

Ok, I'm first, I bid 69 cents.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Man these must be nice for $285. Mine were only $100 plus shipping. Depo LED taillights via ebay.

patrick
Man Patrick. Now thats what im talking about!!! Them are freekin' nice....$100 thats it??

mauiSRT/10 said:
Man these must be nice for $285. Mine were only $100 plus shipping. Depo LED taillights via ebay.

patrick
I got the same ones off ebay a few months ago, were about $120 shipped for me. looked all over, best deal I could find for that particular style.

same here, same seller, easy install

Would these fit an '06 QC? I see some that are listed for 02-06 then some 02-05??? You can never be too sure with these Ebay ads!

hmmmm chrome or black... which would look better on Grey?

I was looking for those also but smoked. The only ones i see smoked have chrome in the inside. I dont like.....I want smoked black:rock:

SRT-IZ-4me said:
I was looking for those also but smoked. The only ones i see smoked have chrome in the inside. I dont like.....I want smoked black:rock:
Depo makes that same style in black and carbon fiber for sure and I think there was also a mostly clear/silver type one. Mine are the black, no chrome inside except the small clear lens spot for the backup lts.

let's see uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm 285 or 130 well ooooooooouuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i don't know? well uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 130 i think!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back