BARRETT-JACKSON ORANGE COUNTY...CHEAP

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These cars are going CHEAP. Check out some of the prices. On Speed Channel right now.

67 Camaro RS/SS 396 SHARP 30,000

68 Camaro RS 350 sharp 20,000

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
These cars are going CHEAP. Check out some of the prices. On Speed Channel right now.

67 Camaro RS/SS 396 SHARP 30,000

68 Camaro RS 350 sharp 20,000
Geez, Jack, I was watching last night and thinking the same thing. Did you see that perfect green GTO, go for 20 grand? Some nice stuff on the block tonight as well.

Super Saturday and the shit is still going cheap. Must be a bad time to sell a classic or custom.

hows the Mopars doin????

It just another sign of how crappy the economy is. Five years ago most of those cars would have went for double the price. I saw a Pantera in excellent shape go for a mere 27K.:confused:

Lol a 1944 army jeep with mounted 50 cal and 30 cal machine guns, and a trailer with an aircraft spot light:rock: 32k

seen a ss chevelle go for 28k ,,,for a chubby i would have loved to have that 396 ;)

Ironhead said:
seen a ss chevelle go for 28k ,,,for a chubby i would have loved to have that 396 ;)
:dito:
There's a '70 Chevelle coming up with a 454, blue with white stripe convertible. Let see what that goes for.
They are doing a lot of "jawboning" as the bidding continues to try and get the numbers up..............

Ironhead said:
mod squad challenger:elefant:
Did you see the Ferrari 355 ? It went for around 50k. ?? How about the hot rod for 25k. That was a steal. !! PS I wasn't a big fan of the mod squad:p

This just may be a sign that like everything else most of the cars that have been selling through BJ the last several years have been over valued. One of the only positives in this economy is that these type cars are becoming attainable now. The days of the 100K Yenko "clone" may be over!

OnceBitten said:
This just may be a sign that like everything else most of the cars that have been selling through BJ the last several years have been over valued. One of the only positives in this economy is that these type cars are becoming attainable now. The days of the 100K Yenko "clone" may be over!
I'm with you bro... I remember the Ferrari run up. (late 80's early 90's) It was crazy. And 100k for a car that "looks" like or imitates the real thing? Yikes. I never understood that. It all boils down to total production numbers, as one of the most important influences on price (not that it's the only one, I don't want to start a war here)

How about the "West Coast Customs" 05 mustang? It went for 45k. It was a real dissapointment.(Not for me, those "creations" aren't my cup of tea) BUT, at 45k you are well on your way to an '11 Shelby GT 500. No excuses, first fart in the cushions brand new........

Wish I would have had the money to snag up Michael Jordan's old Testarossa. Someday I'll have the money again, but with my luck all the prices will be up by 300% then too hehehe.

OCBob said:
Wish I would have had the money to snag up Michael Jordan's old Testarossa. Someday I'll have the money again, but with my luck all the prices will be up by 300% then too hehehe.

I'm with you on that one, Bobby. :( :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back