Barrett-Jackson

Big Perm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody in the area attending this year????

I love the coverage on Speed.....I basically end up in front of the TV, mesmorized for hours :rock:

Thoughts???

I dont know dude, I look at it as sorta lik a flea market, I would just walk around and look and not buy adamn thing!!!LOLOL

Might as well sit on my fat fanny, eat cheetos, and fart, while watchin it on tv:D :D

I like it better on tv (tivo), that way I can fast forward past the boring parts. hehe. Plus nobody bothers me if I'm smoking here and I can sit back with my buzz and some munchies and have a good old time LOL.

thats where i bought my 1990 testarossa with 12,mils on it and my 2000 powler with 6,mils on it ....i don't want to go back for i will come home with some thing else....so i'm staying at home and watching it on t v...i can't help myself when i see something i want i just bid& bid&bid&bid:dontknow:

fast fred said:
thats where i bought my 1990 testarossa with 12,mils on it and my 2000 powler with 6,mils on it ....i don't want to go back for i will come home with some thing else....so i'm staying at home and watching it on t v...i can't help myself when i see something i want i just bid& bid&bid&bid:dontknow:
You can still bid from home I believe LOL

OCBob said:
You can still bid from home I believe LOL
yes you can, but for me, i like being there with the hype-rush, ect...:rock: it makes it very easy to bid away....

Indeed the Speed Channel plays an encore broadcast on the West Coast (Direct TV) around midnight.... I'm usually in the rack at that time..... It's a great show to doze off (to).........

Django

I love watching it. The only problem is those guys that do wal-mart restorations locally think their cars are gold!!! I did see a '66 HEMI Coronet sell for 85,000.00 a little while ago. HHHHMMMM reckon what a '67 with a HEMI is worth???

It looks like the Florida version has the best deals - fewer people, particularly in the morning. Some beauties went for under 10 grand!

Those cars are fun and fast.....

But it's very discouraging to see them driving the price of hot rods so high........Particularly when a lovely and cherry little '34 in beautiful orginal condition sold for 15k....... should be the other way around.....

But, that's the way it is.....

Good thing I don't have a 10 car garage... I'd have a few of those unmodded and perfect little vintage rides... A 39-40 Willy's or Ford....that kinda stuff....to pass down to my son.... He's a real fan and able to appreciate these vintage things now at 39......

SD

That bruenette that works the auction floor is a hottie, but it looks like she's wearing a ring this year :(

Good stuff last night, really liked the restomod trucks, very kewl builds.....but, some of those guys put some weak ass rear axles behinds some of that HP :dontknow:

Big Perm said:
Anybody in the area attending this year????

I was supposed to go with my buddies, I get to have oral surgery instead on Friday. I'd rather get had by a Buffalo than do what I am going to have done.

Barrett-Jackson is way cool.

good friend of mine is out there, his 67 shelby convertible gt500 mustang white with blue stripes is supposed to go up sometime friday night

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back