Baseline Pull

BigRed460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to psi performance for lunch and had her dynoed. The truck was HOT and I only let it cool for about ten min from run to run, he said that if I would get there an hour early and let it cool of it would add about 10-15 hp...

Max hp - 463.36
Max tq - 487.31

a/f was good...

BigRed460 said:
Went to psi performance for lunch and had her dynoed. The truck was HOT and I only let it cool for about ten min from run to run, he said that if I would get there an hour early and let it cool of it would add about 10-15 hp...

Max hp - 463.36
Max tq - 487.31

a/f was good...

You must have a factory freak!:)

Plus you went 12.90's w/ no performance mods! :eek:

Great numbers.... I got tested the other day by my cousin who is the cheif of police here in Sulphur, and he said that I ran 0-60 in 5 flat. So that puts me about .2 faster than "thier" specs.

yea Zach i was there when you showed up but had to leave. those number are STD and yes he and i both have freaks mine made 479hp and 513tq.

SVTFreak said:
yea Zach i was there when you showed up but had to leave. those number are STD and yes he and i both have freaks mine made 479hp and 513tq.
Yea you got a nice shop over there to, I am doing a full exaust and pcm and I will be back soon, and then I am going to try to get yall to do my clutch...

RedSrt007 said:
Factory?? great numbers acually...

-Red
mmmmtorque said:

BONE STOCK!!! I left the air filter in also...
The blue one is HOT off the road, and the red one is after a 10 min cool down.

Attachments

• zw2.jpg
    zw2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 43
SVTFreak said:
Well if you both laid down those kind of numbers bone stock I'd say your dyno is probably the freak, lol. :p

What would your numbers look like corrected?

:burnout:

ViperTruck2933 said:
Well if you both laid down those kind of numbers bone stock I'd say your dyno is probably the freak, lol. :p

corrected would be very close to that, we only 15-20 feet from sea leval...

ViperTruck2933 said:

our dyno is in line with everyone elses. also who else has run 12.7 at over 110mph. my truck has and i know Zachs has run a 12.9 before.

my quad cab made 452hp and 459 tq.

the rc i bought from slow 91 made 451hp and 462tq.

blaine is there anyone else who has run a stock truck into the 12.7's as you have?

according to esh that on the way back from a north side meet you and him went at and were right next to each other through the gears.

he pulled on me in the rc before i bought it while on the cell phone

Good #'s Red, I've been trying to make it out to PSI for a while now. I want to dyno my truck NA and on the juice, to see what she's pumping out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back