Basically stock black '04 in w/ 30Kmiles asking $25K, Sumter SC

Burkerice07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Burke Rice Died Oct-24-2009, I am his best friend posting this truck for sale for his mother.

I think it has aroun 30K miles on it last time I checked. Everything was checked out by the dealer and given a clean bill of health. I have been with this truck since the day Burke got it and he took extremely good care of it.

The engine is stock aside from Glass Pack mufflers (no cats) and aftermarket intake. Still have the stock muffler and stock intake. The bed has been lined w/ a rino line like substance from a local shop.

Truck is a 2 door 6 speed and starts on a dime. Glass packs may sound like an odd choice, but trust me it sounds amazing.

I will check back from time to time, or give me a call at 864-542-6690 and I can answer about any question you may have.

Mike

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your loss; best friends are special. Good luck with the sale.

Burkerice07 said:
Burke Rice Died Oct-24-2009, I am his best friend posting this truck for sale for his mother.

I think it has aroun 30K miles on it last time I checked. Everything was checked out by the dealer and given a clean bill of health. I have been with this truck since the day Burke got it and he took extremely good care of it.

The engine is stock aside from Glass Pack mufflers (no cats) and aftermarket intake. Still have the stock muffler and stock intake. The bed has been lined w/ a rino line like substance from a local shop.

Truck is a 2 door 6 speed and starts on a dime. Glass packs may sound like an odd choice, but trust me it sounds amazing.

I will check back from time to time, or give me a call at 864-542-6690 and I can answer about any question you may have.

Mike

Hey Mike, how did Burke pass away? This is very unfortunate. I didn't see him here much but he was here. Was this announced somewhere before? Because I'm shocked no one here is asking.

EDIT: I just found the thread. My head is hanging low and shaking. R.I.P. Burke. GODspeed bro.

I will certainly pass the word around that his rig is up for sale. I know some people that would want it, including me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back