Bassani headers and XM mids

RUFROZN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to VNM PWR doing a trade with me - i finally got the right mids and got her done last night- the no cats thing is pretty impressive-i think this exhaust mod has been the best mod to my truck yet- time to re dyno now :burnout:

You have the same exhaust I do except my mids are JMBs.....I could not believe how much power came from just modding the exhaust...the SRT8 I had only benefited maybe 10-15hp from exhaust mods...this truck feels more like 40+ was gained.....and sounds badazz...:rock:

RUFROZN said:
Thanks to VNM PWR doing a trade with me - i finally got the right mids and got her done last night- the no cats thing is pretty impressive-i think this exhaust mod has been the best mod to my truck yet- time to re dyno now :burnout:
Patrick I thought you would be happy with final result :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:) :burnout: :) :) we will be able to tell this evening when traffic clears out- was just able to tool around the neighborhood last night-but just quick little throttle goose and there is a big difference right there- now i am 2nd guessing if i should of gone long tube- Damn where do the mods end..............?:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

TNVIPER said:
You have the same exhaust I do except my mids are JMBs.....I could not believe how much power came from just modding the exhaust...the SRT8 I had only benefited maybe 10-15hp from exhaust mods...this truck feels more like 40+ was gained.....and sounds badazz...:rock:
I just got back from a couple long vacant stretches by my house- full throttle/to the wood/punched/floored and any other term you want to use- WOW what a difference headers and no cats-this is the shiznit!!!

RUFROZN said:
I just got back from a couple long vacant stretches by my house- full throttle/to the wood/punched/floored and any other term you want to use- WOW what a difference headers and no cats-this is the shiznit!!!

Your now getting the full benefit from your flash as well!!!!!!:burnout:

patrick

RUFROZN said:

.....:rock: ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back