ViPeR_PiLoT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks VENOMOUS1!!!!
047_zps52c9834d.jpg

044_zps932da9f4.jpg

043_zps806bb46e.jpg

Did you feel alot more power

It FEELS a little better.. or maybe its the colder weather.. lol. Just adding mods here and there before I order a SCT tuner. I FEEL a whole lot better because I don't have to look at those rusty stock manifolds anymore. :D

Looks beautiful!! Glad to be able to help out bro. They are great torquey headers! Should provide easier tire spin:burnout:

It FEELS a little better.. or maybe its the colder weather.. lol. Just adding mods here and there before I order a SCT tuner. I FEEL a whole lot better because I don't have to look at those rusty stock manifolds anymore. :D

Did you go catless .If not you wont get much out of the shorty headers ,its a more of a bling thing .

Dr Viper---VENOMOUS1 did the same thing to me 10 and deleted the cats. Definite difference in power as show by the before and after dyno. Sounds great to boot. Cruising down the road can’t hear a thing the wife is saying, so I just nod. Thanks Doctor.:rock::D

Dr Viper---VENOMOUS1 did the same thing to me 10 and deleted the cats. Definite difference in power as show by the before and after dyno. Sounds great to boot. Cruising down the road can’t hear a thing the wife is saying, so I just nod. Thanks Doctor.:rock::D

Lol, appreciate the feedback Shorty. Look forward to cosmetics and handling to your beast soon. :burnout:

When I had the shorties I dynoed with just headers and gained almost nothing ,when I removed cats that's when I got 20 + ,the headers alone do almost nothing some throttle response only unless you do long tubes

When I had the shorties I dynoed with just headers and gained almost nothing ,when I removed cats that's when I got 20 + ,the headers alone do almost nothing some throttle response only unless you do long tubes

As I tell everyone, a dyno is a tuning tool, no more, no less. Track results do show Bassanis to improve times. I'm a long tube fan as well Ironhead, but two of the fastest run Bassanis! I think they are beautiful as well.

I'm guessing my next mod needs to be cat less mids....JMB mids.... do I just need some O2 sensor bung extentions to trick the ecu? Or is there something else I need?

Honestly I haven't really got on it since I installed them last weekend. Gonna order the cat less mids this weekend. Hell.. I might order some stickers also.. each sticker is 10hp. :D

I'm guessing my next mod needs to be cat less mids....JMB mids.... do I just need some O2 sensor bung extentions to trick the ecu? Or is there something else I need?

If you can get it inspected still in Houston minus cats (friend) you should go catless! It can be tuned out as far as rear O2s are concerned.

If you can get it inspected still in Houston minus cats (friend) you should go catless! It can be tuned out as far as rear O2s are concerned.

I'm not worried about inspection.. I've got the hookup. So I don't need anything? SCT tuner will take care of a check engine light?

Yes an SCT will take care of it. Or google-o2 foolers.

O2 sims are a pain in the butt,I am catless did not use a sct to delete rear O2,

IF you use a sct to delete them it will show on inspection and you will fail ,there is a super easy dirt cheap way to be legal and still pass any inspection and run catless

O2 sims are a pain in the butt,I am catless did not use a sct to delete rear O2,

IF you use a sct to delete them it will show on inspection and you will fail ,there is a super easy dirt cheap way to be legal and still pass any inspection and run catless

Well..........that way is?? Everyone wants to know! :D

I put catless mids on with no tune or anything with no CEL.
Justin sends foolers with the mids. Just screw them in first them screw the sensors in them. Done deal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back