Bassanis to B&B cat less pipes?

LMSVPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does any one know if the Bassanis will fit and bolt to the B&B catless mids? :dontknow: :dontknow:

Cant afford those B&B headers :eek: so my next best option is Basssanis.does anyone one more specs on this?

I can also get the B&B cat back and get JBM's mid pipes, i know for sure this will fit just fine, but i was trying to get as many B&B parts as possible. thanks!:D

it depends on if the b&b mids are for shorty Bassani headers or are for long tube headers like b&b...... i think b&b made both kinds of mids to fit both lengths of headers...... which mids do ya got??:dontknow:

moparracing said:
it depends on if the b&b mids are for shorty Bassani headers or are for long tube headers like b&b...... i think b&b made both kinds of mids to fit both lengths of headers...... which mids do ya got??:dontknow:
None yet, I'm still trying to figure it out, but B&B makes mid pipes that go to the oe manifolds, so that should be good. I'm getting the headers later, for now ill get the mid pipes n the catback. A bit later. I'm gonna try to sell my borla first

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back