battlle of the supercars

ZCx said:
the ZR1 is the super charged engine???

should have bneen the ACR-X then:rock: :rock: :rock:

then like usual, a bullshit test:hmmmm: :hmmmm:

yep 640hp supercharged zr1

The viper will always be a drivers car, traction control is for pussies :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

GADodgetech said:
The viper will always be a drivers car, traction control is for pussies :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Tonight is the Cadillac cts v vs Mercedes e63 AMG. I'm pullin for the cadi!

Last edited:
ZCx said:
was the Vette a z06????? then the ACR would have been the one to run against:playingball:

still its not an apples to apples test.

the BEST description i have ever heard for the Viper car is...........

" The Viper is nothing but HorsePower & Tires !!":rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

i like what clarkson said. "its as stupid and as wonderful as owning a pet elephant"

tick....tick....tick Its only a matter of time til I have something fast. Moving into my new house next month.

Fahrenheit said:
tick....tick....tick Its only a matter of time til I have something fast. Moving into my new house next month.

I'm gonna get my rides paid for then we will move in about four years. That's the plan

Sweet! Yeah, I got alot of things I need to buy for the new place.... like a riding lawnmower, I want to concrete one side of my barn and put in a 2-post car lift and buy lots of shop tools. So I will be busy doing all of that over the winter......come spring, we will see what happens!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back