Bayou Drag 2014 @ Lone star motorsports park

With what I know now I wish I did. Ill come back strong though. If this promotion at work happens then ill have something happening soon. I plan on going 440ci with T56

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
Cool, maybe it'll work out better than the 420.
Thought it said you couldn't run slicks.

That's for the true street class

We will have a unlimitied class with cash prices which has no rules and " Run what you brung" slicks or drag radials allowed

NO RULES just like the street

Cool thanks for the info. Idk how I feel about bracket racing though

No bracket racing! This is a street racing type event but on the track. We have class from import vs domestics, true street class, car vs truck class, unlimited class which has no rules and run what u brung. True street class is the one with the rules like a 30 mile cruise, tag and inspected, DOT tire and other little things. Every other class is like racing on the street from a dig

No bracket racing! This is a street racing type event but on the track. We have class from import vs domestics, true street class, car vs truck class, unlimited class which has no rules and run what u brung. True street class is the one with the rules like a 30 mile cruise, tag and inspected, DOT tire and other little things. Every other class is like racing on the street from a dig

Hmm..well that makes it more interesting. I just figured it was like bracket racing cause Iv never heard of an event like this

Hmm..well that makes it more interesting. I just figured it was like bracket racing cause Iv never heard of an event like this

Brought to you buy mostly former street racers. Fingured its the best way to end all BS on the street.

We are getting some great well known sponsers this yr and we're really excited and is really looking to be bigger than last yr

1 of our 2 flyer. This one was made to pass around TX2K14

Cars or trucks we use on the flyers will be at bayou drag

e8u9erap.jpg

Maybe I'll see ya there. Thinking about trying a GTG there during Tx2K14 so these guys can see some serious power and play too ;)

Well bayou drag is in May but either way ill be at TK2k14 passing out bayou drag flyers

Here are the classes that will be ran at Bayou Drag 2014.

We have the LS MotorSports sponsored "True Street" class
Texas Performance sponsored "Heavyweights DOT 4500lb" class
Tellez Motorsports L.L.C sponsored "Car s Truck" class
Alleycat Racing sponsored "Unlimited" class
BNB RACING sponsored Imports vs Domestic class.
We will also have 1 bracket class no electronics!

We will also have a car show with awards for all you car show guys. We will have something for everyone! Hope to see everyone out in May! If you have any questions feel free to post up.

Our list of sponsers this yr

Well after an overwhelming amount of support here is Bayou Drag 2014's OFFICIAL sponsor list!

Sponsors

Alleycat Racing
BNB RACING
Castilleja Performance
Circle D Specialties
Clear Lake Speed
D3 Performance Engineering
Flaco's Performance and Tuning
G-Force MotorSports
Hotshot Tuning
Juan's Transmission
Kha Cylinder Heads