bday gift

jman08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys... was wondering if you would might give me some suggestions on what to tell my girl to get me for my bday April 28th... im open to anything truck or otherwise.. preferably truck lol budget is under $500. I've been thinking but i cant come up with anything.

hey guys... was wondering if you would might give me some suggestions on what to tell my girl to get me for my bday April 28th... im open to anything truck or otherwise.. preferably truck lol budget is under $500. I've been thinking but i cant come up with anything.

New P/S and oil cooler lines if they haven't already been replaced.

Heck, send it to me to invest and get back on your next b"day and I'll tell ya how you did. :D

i do actually like the idea of those. only problem i worry about is flickering... i had hids on my 02 and it flickered after a year.

Just put I'm a capacitator they go inline your wire harness, they just plug in, flickering gone! $5/pr on eBay

A Passport 9500ix radar detector!!!

$500.00 credit at a titty bar (If she really loved you) lol

I second that!!! Cover charge $10, Patron and beers $90, nipple nibbling all night $400. The endless smiling the next day... PRICELESS!!!!!

I second that!!! Cover charge $10, Patron and beers $90, nipple nibbling all night $400. The endless smiling the next day... PRICELESS!!!!!

Don't go encouraging the guy to waste money for blueballs. :( That kind of money he could get a decent mod! :burnout:

V1R under drive pulley

Probably doesn't need it with the Paxton. I'd get the HIDs like has been suggested. I have them on all 4 lights. Just have to get the relay that eliminates the flickering. Get the HIDs and some dyno pulls at DBR Performance so you can see what your truck is making. Or get a wideband A/F gauge and install if you don't have one already.

Me and Tito at Tilted Kilt
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Probably doesn't need it with the Paxton. I'd get the HIDs like has been suggested. I have them on all 4 lights. Just have to get the relay that eliminates the flickering. Get the HIDs and some dyno pulls at DBR Performance so you can see what your truck is making. Or get a wideband A/F gauge and install if you don't have one already.

Me and Tito at Tilted Kilt
picture.php

picture.php

Yea got it already!.. thanks for the suggestions fellas lol im proly going to go.with hids been wanting some 4 awhile but wanted to get lights retroed. Oh well.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back