Be Afraid...very afraid...

My wife's Prius doesn't have any bolt on's but it does have a stick on...

IMG_0572.jpg

LOL... That has to be a power adder Prof .

I love everything about the car except the front bumper... the new fog light treatment is hideous, IMO. It doesn't fit the rest of the car. :eek:

Makes some power.

But tit for tat, the gt500 already has them beat with the supersnake 800HP.

Makes some power.

But tit for tat, the gt500 already has them beat with the supersnake 800HP.

And the gt500 is 400lbs lighter, and the gt500 isn't a lightweight, wish they make a sports car a little closer to 3200lbs again, then it wouldn't need 580hp to get down the road...

Well, damn it...where is the street version of the Challenger Drag Pack????

If they built it for a decent price I think they could sell plenty with one aimed at the gt500 and that new ZL-1. But the challenger R/T is a joke when compared to the current mustang gt and camaro ss. Not really sure what the Srt's are supposed to compete with at the price, they run good and look good but can't touch a gt500 or that ZL-1.

get some home depot lights and blinkers and you're street legal...

at least around here:D

What about the two speed automatic and the lack of a VIN???

You will play hell getting a drag pack on the street.

only need the vin number if you get pulled over, the 2 speed might suck on the highway but it'd be a blast in town:D i only need to drive on the street 2 miles to get to the drag strip from my house anyway:burnout:

someone somewhere is makin one street legal:rock::burnout:bless them:D

crashed challenger v6, stamp vin on door and in window, prove to SC, you "rebuilt" it... get a rebuild title, DONE...

i'll buy the crashed v6, you buy the drag-pack, and i'll sell you a street legal one...

watch;)

only need the vin number if you get pulled over, the 2 speed might suck on the highway but it'd be a blast in town:D i only need to drive on the street 2 miles to get to the drag strip from my house anyway:burnout:

And to get a plate!

But I think I would chance it too!

Just think...a box stock 9.5 second street machine!

would be killer for sure. Could just buy a V6 chally and drop a V10 in it with twin turbos

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back