Be sure to check out the meteor shower tonight!

Black1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i saw some last friday night wondered what was going on

Just went out and saw a couple. Going to go back out around 10:00PM to catch some more. Hopefully it will be a little more active.

The egg-heads are saying "the later the better".... so about 1am-3am should be fairly spectacular. :)
Yeah I read that online but there is no way I'm going to be out there that late and with it being as cold as it's going to get tonight. I'm going back out in a few minutes to see if activity has picked up any. Might try to get some video too.

ok....

if i go to the top of my driveway...and look over the house...Orion is literally RIGHT over the house...

so...in relation to that...where the hell am i supposed to be lookin...i just went outside...and it's cold:D

:needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics:

:needpics::needpics:
Man they go by so fast you'd never get a picture. They don't call them shooting stars for nothing. If you blink, you'll miss it. I've caught a couple. I may try to go out a little later when there's more activity to see if the video camera can pick up anything. I'm freezing my "you know what's" off standing out there looking skyward.

I'm a guy who enjoys trying new things, by all means.

But, I draw the line at showering with a bunch'a bloody meteors......:rolleyes:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back