Beat neighbors 2008 mustang gt

Tonkasmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the neighbor kid is always talking major shit about how he runs elevens in his mustang but when I looked under the hood looked like basic bolt ons to me. So been trying to get him to race me for weeks and he always has some excuse why not. On the way home this morning pulled up next to each other at bottom of Lakeland hill (relatively steep about 1 1/2 miles long) and we took off from about 10 mph and by middle of hill, going close to 100 I had him in my rearview. When I got home he pulled in just a minute later and his excuse and I quote "my foot slipped off the gas peddle". I laughed and said okay maybe another time then. Dumbass he drives an auto pretty lame excuse anyways just thought I would share.

Won't lie I know people have better ones but just to stick it to this punk little bitch made it worth while he drives me nuts, speeds in the neighborhood late night parties waking my kids etc. Better then banging his milf mom and him walking in lol well almost :D

I beat 2 Mustangs at the last flashlight drags in PA. Both were Supercharged, one was auto and the other manual trans. Most races boil down to the driver mod.

There is no timer at the flashlight drags. It's more so just legal street racing. I'd guess my truck runs low 13s in the 1/4. I am pretty well stock.

Wow I have a QC so I know it's slower then the rc but I have been wanting to race a rc to see if mine would be faster since I got the Paxton. That's impressive taking a SC mustang though mostly stock good work.

my buddy just bought a new 5.0

still has the protective stickies on it... first pass, bone stock, poor track prep (it rained that morning)...went 8.5 spinning.

those 5.0's are STOUT...

The cars I beat were both 4.6 cars. I'm pretty sure the 5 speed car was a 2009 and the auto was 2003. The guy with the 2009 challenged me to race again, said he missed a gear. I took him up on it and beat him again. He didnt wanna race any more after that.
The new 5.0 would be a different story. Those cars are badass.

You may have a chance with a supercharged quad cab and some slicks. It still wouldnt be easy.

I think it's sad that only a 2010 and up Mustang can outrun a Dodge truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back