Because Racecar: Window Decals!

65fastback2+2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many of you have asked for it and now we're doing it!

Want a VTCOA logo with or without the url? Can do.

Want a Because Racecar window decal, sure.

Want custom text? Got that.

Currently we have the following colors in stock:

White
Red
Dark Blue
Silver
Yellow

Pricing will vary depending on the size. Here is some sample pricing for your basic window graphics, including shipping.

White $0.14 cents per square inch
Color $0.18 cents per square inch

These are just estimate pricing to give you a ball park. PM or email [email protected] to get more exact pricing.

We can do 24" wide X Whatever Length"

This is the one I want, about 18" across and height to be determined by width. Letters only and in Black

51368d1368222326-because-racecar-window-decals-vtcoa.jpg

Attachments

• VTCoA.jpg
    VTCoA.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 215
Ok, just got done testing some conversion stuff.

I call this a conversion because a cutter only cuts shapes...which means vector images. The stuff everyone has been sending and posting is bitmap based.

Each conversion is done by hand and takes 10-15 minutes.

See what you think of the outcome. this is right at 2"x8" in brown (ugly) just for test and demonstration purposes.

What sizes are you all wanting? I know some people like larger and others smaller and less gaudy

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I want a red one about a foot or so long, that way when I pop my hood at shows it will be eye level on the other side of my hood.

Thanks! Actually go ahed and make it 2 for me, same color and size. Ill put one on my show board too

im cutting a bunch 12" wide right now. Started with white. Gonna do red and silver this weekend too. Then when the black shows up, I'll cut a bunch in black too.

if you need larger or smaller, I can make those as is, just most people are asking for 12" wide so thats what I am making first.

im cutting a bunch 12" wide right now. Started with white. Gonna do red and silver this weekend too. Then when the black shows up, I'll cut a bunch in black too.

if you need larger or smaller, I can make those as is, just most people are asking for 12" wide so thats what I am making first.

Instead of making it red silver. Make it just red

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back