Bed cover & Bed liner combo? What do you have?

Snug Top

Electric Power Unlock Remote

REFLEX Spray In Bedliner - RED

Adding - BLACK VIPER FANG LOGO on floor of bed between fender weels

Adding Remote Lift Hatch Ram

Attachments

• SRT.jpg
    SRT.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 3,173
  • SRT After 2.jpg
    SRT After 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8,829
In my picture above of the bedrug the bed cover is rolled up if you want to see what it looks like.

Thanks guys! Gonna go with the bed rug, with either a mopar cover to retrax one! I really like the retrax one!

Bedrug and Retrax for me !! :rock: :rock: :rock: can't lock the retrax because the latch is under the wing when it is closed. But it is workable.

pace edwards power retract and budrug , also power tail gate lock, and I used a quad cab drivers door switch and used the left rear window sw for the bed cover and the right for the power rear slider, no aftermarket switches for me,
joe:rock: :rock:

Attachments

• srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 005.jpg
    srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 005.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 219
  • srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 008.jpg
    srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 008.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 285
  • srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 010.jpg
    srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 010.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 276
  • srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 013.jpg
    srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 013.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 179
  • srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 017.jpg
    srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 017.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 347
  • srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 018.jpg
    srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 018.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 286
ACE said:
pace edwards power retract and budrug , also power tail gate lock, and I used a quad cab drivers door switch and used the left rear window sw for the bed cover and the right for the power rear slider, no aftermarket switches for me,
joe:rock: :rock:

Man, now that's NICE..... Looks like it fits perfect. And it's secure as a fckin BANK VAULT! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Black1 said:
Man, now that's NICE..... Looks like it fits perfect. And it's secure as a fckin BANK VAULT! :rock: :rock: :rock:

thanks, you have to mod the rails on the pace edwards to fit around the wing, but the results are worth it.

Attachments

• srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 003.jpg
    srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 003.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 191
  • srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 004.jpg
    srt-10 bedlocker and bedrug 6.01.08 004.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 186
I have the factory cover and a modified factory bed liner. Had dealer cut off the top piece by the back window and a few other cuts to make it fit. Did it for free when I bought it. Truck did not come with a liner.

This is what I have: http://www.peragon.com/

You need to modify it like the Pace Edwards. Truck came with the plastic bed liner and I haven't changed it.

The Mopar Bedrug does look nice.

Also have the Powergate tailgate lock.

Last edited:
I have the factory cover and bed liner. However, the bedliner vibrates and has rubbed the paint away at several contact areas.

How's it going? I was checking into getting a soft roll up tonneau cover for the Ram (2004, RC) and liked the one Flyinglow showed in his post. (Tonneau Master). After checking into it, it sounds like the company went out of business. Does anyone know of another soft cover (make and model) that will work with our trucks that doesn't require any modifications to the cover or the truck's stock rear wing? Thanks for any info you can provide..

thanks, you have to mod the rails on the pace edwards to fit around the wing, but the results are worth it.

How did u trim the rails around the wing? Dremel?

Installing mine next week

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back