Bed cover question

Gecko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm looking into switching out my current bed cover (the slide back one from the viper store) for a hard top cover. I would love to keep my wing, but it seems the only way to do this is to buy the shorter wing from the viper store and mount that on as well. Is this true? Or is there a hard top cover that the current wing I have would fit to?

Find an original OEM cover with wing and leave the ugly aftermarket stuff to others. Everything on our trucks should be original cept the unseen go fast stuff. :D

Find an original OEM cover with wing and leave the ugly aftermarket stuff to others. Everything on our trucks should be original cept the unseen go fast stuff. :D

OH YES!! I hear the word original!!!! :rock:

So I'm looking into switching out my current bed cover (the slide back one from the viper store) for a hard top cover. I would love to keep my wing, but it seems the only way to do this is to buy the shorter wing from the viper store and mount that on as well. Is this true? Or is there a hard top cover that the current wing I have would fit to?
Bed mounted wing will not fit a hard cover. Find a used factory cover with the wing on it. Save your bed mounted wing so you can change it back in the future if desired..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back