Bed cover

qc1500

Reaction score
Hey guys, i am looking for a bed cover on which the factory spoiler fits the wright way. I was told i can use one from gaylord, but who knows which one? x2000 (31019x) of tl series (31019s)?Thanks!

i have a gaylord and the spoiler fitted straight on looks good too

05SRTQC said:
retrax bed cover. Looks and works great. Only downside, wing is difficult to remove with cover installed.
http://www.rolltopcover.com/customerphotos-dodge.htm
I have a retrax also but I have no idea what your talking about with it being hard to remove the spoiler. Had to remove mine a couple months ago and it took 5 mins for the spoiler and 5 mins for the cover itself.

retrax is the way to go.Have not taken the spoiler off but seems like it would be easy if you had to.

Love the laserlite, just dont have the cash yet. Question if I get the laserlite am I going to be able to open it with a shaved tailgate handle

qc1500 said:
Hey guys, i am looking for a bed cover on which the factory spoiler fits the wright way. I was told i can use one from gaylord, but who knows which one? x2000 (31019x) of tl series (31019s)?Thanks!

I have a factory bed cover in black with the wing for sale.

Interested?

Demon 8 said:
Love the laserlite, just dont have the cash yet. Question if I get the laserlite am I going to be able to open it with a shaved tailgate handle

Still wanting to know from the laserlite owners

Westxsrt10 said:

called and left you a msg

I have one with wing for $800. Not really set up to ship it though...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back