Bed cover

Your best bet may be to try your area's craiglist and just search for owners selling there srt-10's and contact them to see they want to part with there tonneau. Be prepared to shell out though.

I don't recall 04 trucks coming with a tonneau cover so you may have to drill some holes for the tonneau cover to mount it unless your truck and however had it got it done.
Cave man has a black one but I don't know if he is still active on the VTCOA. He lives in the Glenwood springs. CO

I have a custom fit Mopar Brand Canvas bed cover that I would like to sell. It has been taylored to fit around the 04-05 spoiler.

I have a real nice Black OEM tonneau with spoiler and complete mounting hardware. Just removed it from my newly purchased '05 RC! It is currently listed on eBay.

I have a real nice Black OEM tonneau with spoiler and complete mounting hardware. Just removed it from my newly purchased '05 RC! It is currently listed on eBay.

I see your location is York, PA! Does that mean you'll be joining us next year for Chryslers at Carlisle?

Yes! Definitely will join you at Carlisle next year! Been going to the Chrysler show my whole life. I come from a Mopar family!

I would like to get some close up pics on the unit as the ones posted on ebay aren't very clear.

I wanted to get the one from pirana but I havnt had my truck since Oct, it’s been sitting at the dealership

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back