BED RUG...

DJCHEROKEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK GUYS I'M READY TO BUY A BED RUG FOR MY RC... BUT DON'T KNOW WHICH SIZE.... ARE WE 06 OWNERS SHORT BED OR LONG BED.. AND WHERE CAN I GET THEM FOR A GOOD PRICE????:D THANKS IN ADVANCE.

I'm making one myself with hardboard and carpet.... pic's soon in the DIY section ! :rock:

All SRT-10 Rams are "Short-Bed". You can find them on any truck accessory website. Some of the Vendor's here on the forum should be able to get them. I would PM each of them for the best price. ;) ...... If I remember correctly, I purchased mine for about $350-$380. :confused: (Can't remember :eek: )

Yep short bed, i got mine for $200 + shipping from a local guy. Great product and if you have a bed cover you dont have to use any velcro except on the tail gate just bolt it in using the cover mounts works great.

newmexicoviper said:
Yep short bed, i got mine for $200 + shipping from a local guy. Great product and if you have a bed cover you dont have to use any velcro except on the tail gate just bolt it in using the cover mounts works great.

Hey bro, where you getting for $200? I found it for $318 shipped on the web the cheapest so far. :dontknow:

Bed rugs rock, I love mine :rock: Make the rear of the truck look sooo much better, install is cake, think it took like 30mins or so.

InfinitySRT said:
Bed rugs rock, I love mine :rock: Make the rear of the truck look sooo much better, install is cake, think it took like 30mins or so.

Have to agree. After using one for 2 yrs now no way I'd go with anything else.

QueLocura said:
damn I gotta get this now. Its soft to sit on?

I'm on my hands/knees all the time crawling around with no issues. Plenty comfortable. Bed Rug claims stain resistant and in most cases it is however 2 stroke gas will darken the carpet. I'm certain oil spill would do the same.

Chuck B said:
I'm on my hands/knees all the time crawling around with no issues. Plenty comfortable. Bed Rug claims stain resistant and in most cases it is however 2 stroke gas will darken the carpet. I'm certain oil spill would do the same.
well now I won't be doin any of that. Got other plans :D

Glad to see this thread...I had been debating whether to go with the carpet or spray on.....saw the Mopar carpet on a truck in my dealers showroom..looked great..

Okay with all the talk on bed rugs, and even some posting that they have one, I guess I am going to be the one to say it...

:needpics:

thanks guys... i has a little concern because you know 06 use 2500 ram bed's..

well, i'm ordering mine now :rock:

....Dresses up purdee nice, too.............

This is one of the first mods I did........ After the Bedlocker...

D

I just put the MoPar one in my truck, around $300 and change.
Gray rug with silver embroidered RAM looks great in my silver RC.:rock:

My truck is at the dealer getting factory bed cover installed.
Got it included with price when I bought truck.;)

I'll shoot some pics when I get it back.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back