Bedcover & B&B stuff for sale

Tweak

Supporting Member
Reaction score
SRT bed cover for sale 1500.00 painted yellow fever yellow
Richmond Virginia 23831

Billy Boat catback Exhaust was on a 2005 QC, with Billy Boat catless mids with QC extensions, I had stock manifolds on the truck. 1200.00 shipped
Already packaged up 2 big ass boxes

I still have the SCT tuner from the truck as well, it was put back to stock.
200 shipped

Last edited:
Was this exhaust for sale a while ago, or was that someone else? How many miles on it, or how old? Any pics? I'm kind of interested as I'm about to by it new for much more!

Actually, I think on their website they separate 04/05 from 06, so it might not work on mine.

Last edited:
No it's been for sale for awhile, honestly i did not get pics before I packaged it up, I would say miles would be between 15-20k miles if that, truck was never driven in the snow . Trust me I know how much this stuff cost new, I bought it all new...
When I got rid of the truck it had 36k miles on it.
I can work on unpackaging everything this weekend if need be for pics, I bubble wrapped everything .

No it's been for sale for awhile, honestly i did not get pics before I packaged it up, I would say miles would be between 15-20k miles if that, truck was never driven in the snow . Trust me I know how much this stuff cost new, I bought it all new...
When I got rid of the truck it had 36k miles on it.
I can work on unpackaging everything this weekend if need be for pics, I bubble wrapped everything .

That's ok. I am most likely gonna buy it new. The amount that I drive the truck, the exhaust will look new for years!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back