Bedrug

yellowfever#154

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how do you keep a bed rug in place at 150 mph with no tonneau cover? I thought it was going to end up in outer space earlier today, I had to keep it below 70 mph and even at that it was still trying to lift.

It's all velcroed and still wants to fly out? I have more 4 tied down anchors in mine and it can't come out unless it rips four holes in it,do you have the 4 tied down anchors in yours Tyler?

Ya I velcroed it where the instructions said to, but I dont have the anchors. I have no idea what I did with those when I took out the plastic liner. Maybe that is the ticket, but I really dont want them installed as they are ugly. I was thinking about a half dozen or so velcro thingers on the bottom side the entire length of the box, but not sure if thats enough?

Ya I velcroed it where the instructions said to, but I dont have the anchors. I have no idea what I did with those when I took out the plastic liner. Maybe that is the ticket, but I really dont want them installed as they are ugly. I was thinking about a half dozen or so velcro thingers on the bottom side the entire length of the box, but not sure if thats enough?

Paint them the same color as the truck that would look killer.

The anchors are important but also I went to home depot and bought more heavy duty industrial strength velcro and laid down extra .....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back