Been a while....

ViperCLKGTR

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've kicked back here. Been a busy guy with summer comes more business and more business means more hours ha... Busting 80 hours a week just doesn't leave a lot of internet browsing time but I did finally get this ol' POS computer at the shop hooked up to the internet. 1 GB RAM makes posting and browsing a long, LONG process but it gets the job done ha...

In the process of buying a house(finally closing Tuesday after 45 days of heck) and toyed with the idea of trading her in to lessen the restraints but could never do it. Looked, test drove, even talked numbers to a few dealers and got some amazing offers. Went to shake on one and I got cold feet looked at the truck and shook my head and said "Man I can't, I just can't" that same dealer calls me every other day to see if I changed my mind. Offered me 22k in trade value which is damn near retail and I just couldn't do it. When the lady and me got in the truck to leave she said "He already sold it" and I said "Really? He was making me an awesome offer" and she said "No, your truck he already sold it, when you were test driving it a guy walked up to another salesman and started asking about your truck and the manager came over. He took the guys info down, he even threw a "well if he does" price at him"

Maybe our trucks are finally back on the rise? I talked to 4 dealers, 3 of them offered me more than what my truck KBB trade values at.

:rock::rock::rock:

proud of ya on da beast:rock::rock::rock:

busy & progress, hell of a combo:rock::rock::rock:

I think with all the BS with Chrysler and SRT lately it could be helping. I know for a fact I can can get $25k all day long on mine here in Texas. Folks like non rusted, taken care of trucks. Mine even has 113k miles!!
It's well known around here and many have said " if you ever sell it let me know" then ask " what would you ask for it"?
I usually respond with $25-30k and they respond with " let me know"
Like you I can't seek to part with mine....I love her. She's proven herself so many times I can do anything but respect her loyalty. I will likely add a RC but not sell my QC to do so ;)
#ViperTruckLove. Haha

Offered $26,000 for mine last week in West Texas and told him is was not for sale but if it were it would be closer to $36,000---he said, "Let me know if you decided." Still wanting the good Doctor to do an engine build someday probably not for sale in the near future.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back