Been Awhile

5_0_BAIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, missed the family! Been without internet for a few months. I am finally starting to get settled in my new "state" of TX. Currently sleeping on an air mattress. The are so comfortable compared to a floor. Hoping to have my stuff delivered here soon. I miss my tools!

Anyway, hello again:itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme:

Jack, loving Texas, a little hot for my taste, but the lakes around here are great! I am just thrilled to have a job, in a field I enjoy..........just wish it made me rich hehehe.

Hello all!

SRT-Great-- Will do my friend.

I must of missed it but what kind of job did you get? Good to see you on here. Your input is usually very appreciated.

Paul-----Got a job with CarToys. They are the largest independent retailer/installation of car audio. I sent my resume to them and got a call the next day. Flew to Dallas (actually Rockwall) for an interview and was offered the assistant manager, commercial manager, or installer position. Took me awhile to decide whether I wanted to be an installer again or go back to sales/management. Decided management was where I wanted to head.

So I packed my crap up and drove to Texas. I currently reside next to Lake Ray Hubbard-----the birthplace for largemouth bass fishing tournaments.

Hey Big Dave! Thanks for the warm welcome. I have missed the forum (I have internet but still no TV LOL). Hey Dave, have you beendoing some picture editing? Love the Silver truck with flame background!!!

5_0_BAIT said:
Hey Dave, have you been doing some picture editing? Love the Silver truck with flame background!!!
Yeah Thanks.....sometimes I just can't help myself. I get an idea and enjoy messing with some of the editing software I have on the computer. No where near the caliber or talent of some of the guys doing it. But I have fun.

5_0_BAIT said:
Paul-----Got a job with CarToys. They are the largest independent retailer/installation of car audio. I sent my resume to them and got a call the next day. Flew to Dallas (actually Rockwall) for an interview and was offered the assistant manager, commercial manager, or installer position. Took me awhile to decide whether I wanted to be an installer again or go back to sales/management. Decided management was where I wanted to head.

So I packed my crap up and drove to Texas. I currently reside next to Lake Ray Hubbard-----the birthplace for largemouth bass fishing tournaments.

That is great. I didn't think BB was a good fit for you :D

5_0_BAIT said:
What do you use? I am a noob when it comes to picture editing. Is photoshop the way to go?
I'm using an open source program called Gimp. It's free and they have a Windows and Mac version available. Takes some getting use to but I'm learning. Not as powerful as Photoshop but so far it's done everything I need to.

The photo below in my sig with the blue background was done by Jim. He's one of the guys who is a couple (many) levels above me in doing graphics.
I just added the "SilvrSRT10" to it.

Last edited:
you in rock wall..... no reason you can't meet some of us! thats less than an hour from me!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back