Been awhile

fishin-nole

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guy's. It's been awhile since I've checked on y'all. Is there going to be a spring meet this year? I know PCB is where it used to be. The track is closed again there. Wouldn't mind lining up again, it was fun hanging with y'all.

My old Lightning is still slow but has improved a little. Still running stock pulley's but do have a new tune since the last track event at Breakaway a few years back. Ran a new best this year at Orlando end of Feb. [email protected] with a 1.72 60 ft. Still can't break into the 7's in the 1/8th best was 8.004. so close.:burnout:

Hey man. Dunno if you'll get much feedback. Not much left of that crew anymore. If ya ever come to Tx I'd like to add you to my Lightning Kill list though :)
J/K .....but not really :D
How've ya been?

I wish they would come back down here to PCB! BUT I also wish they would have the tracks open back up (either breakaway or holt)... Do you know whatever happen to the Excursion??

we have basically moved the GTG'r down to myrtle beach, where in conjunction with another group we have a large mopar gathering, last year we had approximately 150 entries, this year probably more as it is being moved to broadway at the beach, plus this year doing one day at rockingham dragway, should be an interesting fall this year. sorry , but pcb is no longer

Myrtle beach is not too far 6hrs~ maybe. The Boys up around Jersey are still going strong, while down here we can't keep things together. STS is no more and Old Town was sparse this year.
Breakaway closed was bought and construction started, moving the starting line back 300 feet and closed down due to finances. Cottonwood opened back up after a repave with concrete but the rain has not allowed but one race to lay down some rubber.
I've been doing great after a long bout with bronchitis and am ready to get back in the game. Also bought the wife a boosted ride. 2015 Fusion 2.0 ecoboost with the paddle shifters. She said no to a tune.LOL
I'll check back in more often.

we have basically moved the GTG'r down to myrtle beach, where in conjunction with another group we have a large mopar gathering, last year we had approximately 150 entries, this year probably more as it is being moved to broadway at the beach, plus this year doing one day at rockingham dragway, should be an interesting fall this year. sorry , but pcb is no longer

I'm guessin that Rockingham is the Mopars at the rock event?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back