Before & After Pics...

Yellow venom said:
With the resonators on there Kyle,did it get rid of any droan at 2500RPM plus and how much quieter outside did it make it?

The truck doesn't have any droan at any RPM's that I've noticed:dontknow: It's not loud at all. It really kinda surprises me it has full 3'' no cats and It's not loud:confused: :D I can hear a whoooping sound though:)

BTW Kyle do you have anyplans to run this in the 1/4? Thats one thing I never did and was very curious as to what it might do. Based on PW ratio and other time slips my guess would be high 11's.:)

nycstev said:
BTW Kyle do you have anyplans to run this in the 1/4? Thats one thing I never did and was very curious as to what it might do. Based on PW ratio and other time slips my guess would be high 11's.:)

I highly doubt it:( I'd have to drive 5 hours for a 1/4 track. Times don't matter to me;) Fun on the street is all I'm after and the occasional "DAMN" from people I take for a ride:rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
I highly doubt it:( I'd have to drive 5 hours for a 1/4 track. Times don't matter to me;) Fun on the street is all I'm after and the occasional "DAMN" from people I take for a ride:rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

amazin how a few little details & some elbow grease can make an awesome truck into an awesomer truck

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Whitetruck012.jpg

This picture is my fav because it lends the illusion that the entire truck is only white.. Like 10BOOM...

I think you need to have the rims powdercoated white :rock: that would rock ass:D

mickster said:
Magnaflows do that too

Not mine. The installer could always remove some metal to bring in the tail pipes.

100_2817.jpg

That's how far mine stuck out before the X-pipes (don't pay attention to the drunk Conway Twitty)..

CaliperPainting031-1.jpg

Here's a close up (with no Conway this time) after the X-pipe install. :dontknow: The pipes still don't stick too far out; only JUUUSST enough for the logo to show.

i hate you for that.. i wished id of tried to do the same thing sell my truck and get his

and i dont really hate you im just jealous

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back