Before listing Sale on oem look alike speedhut gauges

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
All gauges are 10% off there listed price, plus usually they charge a $10 logo fee, that is waived at this time.
GAUGES ONLY AT THIS TIME

so for those wanting the SRT looking style oem gauge, the fee is waived, this amounts to some great savings on oem style gauges, or if you want different colors or styles, the fee is still waived on what they offer

example
an oem oil temp gauge SRT style
legacy series is $98.96
revolution with peak is $114.95
speedhut introductory series $67.37

It also goes for ford, chevy or dodge, you can also get a gauge or customize your own gauges at this time

the air fuel wideband guages are designed to work with other manufactures sensor, so say a air fuel gauge for an Aem style sensor will have to have an aem sensor a $95 addition

if you want to add flames checkerboards, so on its $15 xtra

your custom logo $25

there are jsut too many gauges and too many options to list every gauge and option,

so you may go to Gauges, Custom Gauges, Tachometers, Speedometers, Shift Light, Pod pick your gauge, build it, they dont have the SRT logo listed so if that is wanted, let me know, but let me know what you would prefer, and I will price it up for you.

Basically you will go to there site, pick the series gauge you prefer, the type gauge, the logo, (if SRT tell me) the dial face face (if oem style its silver/ dark green font/reverse green glow) font style (oem is european) next graphics or logo (tell me if SRT wanted) bezel color (oem is revolution silver)
and the color pointer(oem is red/glows red)

let me know your options if other than oem , but if oem SRT style , jsut let me know the series and the type gauge

SHIPPING WILL BE CALCULATED AFTER THE ORDER minum shipping charge is $10 on all orders
BASICALY LOWER 48 UNITED STATES USPS ABOUT $15 DEPENDING ON ORDER
CANADA AND ELSEWHERE WILL BE CALCULATED "AFTER" THE ORDER IS PLACED.

below there will be info on the company , warranty and gauge series to help you with your choice, if you need more help , jsut let me know

Gauges

We are a gauge manufacturer with over 10 years of success and growth in the extremely competitive global gauge market. All of our products are designed and assembled in the USA at our Utah factory. We sell direct to the performance enthusiasts, and many OEMs all over the world.

Are your gauges made by you?

Yes- we continually strive to stay ahead of the competition with innovative design, solid engineering, while manufacturing all of our gauges in the USA at our facility. Our engineering team and production team work closely together to ensure quality throughout manufacturing process. Because product development and production is all done at the same location we have the ability to quickly meet our customers needs and with a price much lower than our competition.

Speedhut's personal guaranty to you

We work hard to efficiently and effectively meet our customer's unique requirements for customizable instrumentation products. We understand that our customers want the very best for their application. Therefore, they deserve the very best in customer service. Big quality, small industry footprint results in that better personal service.
We are proud to offer the longest warranty in the gauge industry, with a Life-time warranty on all gauge electronics and a 5 year warranty on all mechanical hardware.

Revolution_series2.jpg

The Revolution gauges series features
Setable warning LED
Peak recall (both min and max)
Euro-sweep dial. (6-3 o'clock sweep dial)}
Military grade pressure transducers used throughout pressure gauges (the best!)
Legacy_series2.jpg

The Legacy gauges series features
Traditional-sweep dial. (7-4 o'clock sweep dial)}
Military grade pressure transducers used throughout pressure gauges (the best!)The Legacy gauge series utilizes the same electronics as our Revolution series minus the setable warning LED and Peak recall for a more traditional look
speedhut_series2.jpg

The Speedhut gauges series features
Traditional-sweep dial. (7-4 o'clock sweep dial)}
Our introductory custom gauge line with Stepper motor control gauge movement. Resistive pressure sensor utilized for pressure gauges.

guages202.jpg

guages204.jpg

Pm me on a price for a oem srt fuel Pressure And does it come with the sensor

i will be heading back to the shop in a couple hours mopar will get you a price, but if not mistaken yessir does come with a sensor

and yessir mister stan, got you taken care of sir, actually at the house going thru things to see if i have that item we talked on today

man we talked about so many differnt things i cant rember which thing.iys like xmas when i order from you.cause i forget half of the goodies.

for those that did order, it was a busy weekend, so I will get the invoices done and sent monday, and will order the gauges tuesday guys,

thanks fellas

Here's a crappy cell pic of mine that I've had for years... Still going strong!

edit - the red ring is a camera effect - you really don't see it like that.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    235.6 KB · Views: 143
to those that ordered, the gauges should have gone out last week i should be getting them in this week to ship out
thanks

ok fellas, I got the gauges today late, but going thru them I have a couple questions I wil ahve to call them about, and its about the air fuel gauges, right off I dont see how they will be different from innovvative to aem, or how to connect them to be sure, so let me make a call and will let yuns know,

gonna unpack them and pop a pic in a bit, jsut got back to the shop, long friggin day

You can order the guages with a peak warning, such as fuel pressure , you can set it at a certain psi, if it reaches it the red light will illuminate

such as air fuel, set a certain level, it gets to that level the red light illuminates warning you are reaching your level

i could use a No2, Fuel pressure, and something that would read up to 400psi, preferably say fuel or something on it.. for my propane gague, and maybe an air fuel gague... would you have something to fit the bill? and how much if so

gotta check on a nos for another guy tomorow too, but if not mistaken psi gauges frrom 15, 30 , 60,100,200,500,2000,3600 psi if not mistaken, but will double check and check on prices,

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back